ANyone try Ojon?

*ElleB

Its been in tons of mags and getting great reviews!! From sisters as well....I've been tempted to try it....The PJ in me is itching....

Hydrate and revive dry, damaged, or color-treated hair with Ojon restorative hair treatment. Containing 100% pure palm nut oil, this unique and versatile hair rejuvenator helps fortify, rebuild, and nourish locks for shiny, silky, manageable results.

Ojon may liquify at temperatures higher than 86F. Remove protective disk carefully to avoid spillage. To restore natural texture, refrigerate product for 60 minutes or allow product to reach room temperature and solidify.

Last edited:

melodee

I agree. IMO too pricey for what you get.

The Restorative treatment smells heavenly, but some have purhased Palm Nut oil from natural food stores of ethnic online stores and found it to be as good.

HoneyDew

I used the treatment, as well. You can buy some packets of it to try.

It was nice, but nothing special considering the price.

lmjenk67

I have the restorative tx, shampoo and conditioner and my fav is the conditioner. It really leaves my hair super soft. Unfortunately, I'm down to the last bit and I won't be buying any more any time soon ($22). I ordered the 3 products from QVC last year for about $40. I still have plenty of the tx left. It didn't really impress me.

MsCounsel

I've tried the restorative treatment but I did not receive the same benefits that I am receiving with coconut oil. My hair is a 4a and I don't think it's heavy enough. My hair is worth any amount of money but unfortunately, the results were significant enough.

*ElleB

Oh ok, I see....Thanks for stopping me from buying something that aint worth it....They do have a Try Me pack on QVc for about 30 bucks with 5 prods...I might get that...the sizes arent too big, so If it's not all that, It wont be that much of a loss...

i hated the smell it smelt burnt the brown pasty stuff and did not make a bit of a difference! the poo and conditioner werent better either! I sent it back got it from Nordstrom.com and oh my goodness the smell really I will never forget it! my hubby was like did you burn chocalate incense in the bedroom! Awful! awful!:mad:

sareca

I like it and I see a difference when I use it, but I agree w/ the other ladies. I'm not sure the price is justified.