OJON HAIR

taytay86

Ladies, has anyone tried Ojon Hair products? I received a free sample of their restorative hair treatment which is all natural (I looked up the ingredients:grin:) It smells...natural.

I'd love to hear your comments before I try this product.

TIA!

newflowers

I do not know that I am the majority opinion, but I really like the Ojon restorative treatment. I love the scent - I think it smells earthy and reminds me of the wonderful clean smell of working in the garden, a mix of flowers and soil. I bought the small one when I first started my hair journey a year ago, and noticed a definite positive difference in my hair. Since I've not been using it, I've noticed a negative difference as well. I was just online ordering more from Sephora. It is a little pricey, but it lasts a very long time.

BahatiSeey2

I love it!!! It smells like coffee to me. I used to use it on my scalp and ends all the time when I was relaxed. Haven't really used it recently, will prob go back. I usually bought it from QVC and have purchased from E-bay. I only order from Sephora when its 20% (friends-n-family).

charmtreese

I love the Ojon restorative treatment, its one of my pre-poo staples. My hair always feels well conditioned and smooth after every treatment. I always get my Ojon from QVC.

Brownie518

Loooove Ojon Restorative!! One of the best prepoos ever! I want to use it every time I wash but it costs too much for that! I use it once a week, though. Excellent product :yep:

ravenmerlita

Try it :yep:. I use it often and like it a lot. Makes my hair shiny and I get less split ends and dryness when I've been using it regularly. Also, I like that it contains Saw Palmetto which is a herbal cure for hair loss and hair growth (my hair is fine/thin and I need all the help I can get :ohwell:). I had to get used to the smell, now it doesn't bother me.

Jakibro

They have a kit for about 45.00 i think, I bought it when it first came out loved it very much.My daughter thought it was too expensive and said i could getteh same results from olive oil, as I do with the restorative treatment,But i really liked it and it smelled like coffee and something else i can't put my finger on,But two thumbs up!

indefinite

I've used it before. I put it on and after my stylist, styled my hair, she was like "what was that you had on your hair?" It made it very silky.

taytay86

Cool, thanks guys!

I was curious, so I rubbed some of the product on my hand and it felt oily and my skin didn't feel so "moisturized" after. I know this is probably a bad way to test it out, but I still find it interesting. Has anyone left the treatment on over night?

FindingMe

Cool, thanks guys!

I was curious, so I rubbed some of the product on my hand and it felt oily and my skin didn't feel so "moisturized" after. I know this is probably a bad way to test it out, but I still find it interesting. Has anyone left the treatment on over night?

That's the rub! It moisturizes without feeling greasy. I do pre-poo at least once a week with the restorative treatment overnight. Washes right out and has put so much moisture back into my hair. Love the smell, love the product! Costs a grip, but at this point I can't do without...I plan to use the SWA+ once I run out of aphogee for my fortifying/protein-like part of my hair care routine. I'll be using OJON exclusively at that point...

I have some on my hair right now i will wash out tonight from yesterday morning...LOVES IT!

Last edited:

taytay86

That's the rub! It moisturizes without feeling greasy. I do pre-poo at least once a week with the restorative treatment overnight. Washes right out and has put so much moisture back into my hair. Love the smell, love the product! Costs a grip, but at this point I can't do without...I plan to use the SWA+ once I run out of aphogee for my fortifying/protein-like part of my hair care routine. I'll be using OJON exclusively at that point...

I have some on my hair right now i will wash out tonight from yesterday morning...LOVES IT!

How much do you use? Do you comb your hair thru first? Do you use any of the other OJON products?

Tallone

Funny, I just did my first one today! Im sold. I like the shine and manageability. It does cost a grip

MonaLisa

Loooove Ojon Restorative!! One of the best prepoos ever! I want to use it every time I wash but it costs too much for that! I use it once a week, though. Excellent product :yep:

I see you hair cousin :lol:

*raises hand*

Ojon Restorative user as well...:yep:

ItsyBitsy

I use the ojon restorative treatment as a pre poo. Lately this has been my Post Club Hair Rescue Treatment.
For some reason when I go out clubbin, by the end of the night my hair is a tangled, sweaty mess :look:
I apply the ojon at night & proceed with my regular poo & dc the next day. It's a life saver :yep:

gymfreak336

I use the ojon restorative treatment as a pre poo. Lately this has been my Post Club Hair Rescue Treatment.
For some reason when I go out clubbin, by the end of the night my hair is a tangled, sweaty mess :look:
I apply the ojon at night & proceed with my regular poo & dc the next day. It's a life saver :yep:

I will have to keep that in mind. Sweat and smoke do a number on my hair :nono:

FindingMe

How much do you use? Do you comb your hair thru first? Do you use any of the other OJON products?

I do it the day before I wash. I use about a nickel to quarter size amount of the restorative treatment for my *whole* head. I get a little bit, melt it by rubbing my palms together and then just distribute through my hair from roots to ends. Keep doing that until I have used the whole amount. Then I either baggy the ends and bun, or just put into a ball or bun and leave it like for until the next day when I wash. A little goes a long way and I use it once a week (since about August 2007) and the jar (I have the 5.5 oz size - ~$55) is still pretty full.

I also use the Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner, the Revitalizing Mist, the Hydrating Styling Lotion, and the Glossing Spray. Details of my regimen are in my FOTKI (no password). I plan on adding their protein type treatment (SWA+) to replace my aphogee as SOON as I run out so I will be using their line completely and 100% then