Ojon hair products

kaytorry

Has anyone tried Ojon products? I have been eyeing the following products for a couple of days, and I'm wondering if they are worth it.

damage reverse™ Restorative Hair Treatment

Dry Recovery™ Intensive Hydrating 2-Minute Hair Mask

Ojon Damage Reverse™ Restorative Smoothing Glaze

Ojon Dry Recovery(TM) Hydrating Smoothing Cream

Also, if I get a BKT, will I still be able to use these? I went to the official website, and they do not have the ingredients listed.

Coco*Colada

I love Ojon. Ive used their products longer and more consistently than any other brands. My favs are the restorative deep conditioner (the first one you listed) and the hydrating shampoo and conditioner. I used to hate the smell of the restorative conditioner but people always tell me my hair smells heavenly so it grew on me. Its an expensive line but I get my moneys worth. I try to use my deep conditioner once a week too and one jar can last up to 6 months for me. Im going to try some of those other products you listed and see what I think. Also if I remember correctly the conditioner and shampoo can be used with a bkt because I remember using it when I had my first and only bkt last year.

Sent from my PC36100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Prudent1

When I started my HHJ this was one of the first product lines I tried. I got good results but do not still use them b/c I found other products that had the same effects on my hair for significantly less. The prices have gone down since I used these products. 1 jar of Restorative hair treatment was $65.

chebaby

the restorative treatment isnt worth the price. i like it, dont get me wrong, but the price tag is too much for an oil pre poo treatment.

the used the ultra hydrating shampoo, conditioner, and tawaka conditioner when i was transitioning. all were amazing. i would purchase them again if i didnt mind paying those prices.

Solitude

The restorative treatment smelled gross. It seemed ok in the store, but in actual use it was a whole other beast.

I only used it twice and then gave the rest away. Worked like any other oil, but it was wonderfully rich and thick.

Eta: the poos have bad reviews on QVC

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I have been using this for over 5 months and i love it. :lick:
I use it overnight (wrap the hair in cling film) 3-4 a month, and it leaves my hair feeling great.
@libertysince05 - scored some samples of this from Sephora. Okay, so let me understand how you're working this...apply, wrap hair in cling film (I'll use saran wrap, not sure if that's the same thing), and then what? Do you rinse it out the next day? TIA.

libertysince05

@libertysince05 - scored some samples of this from Sephora. Okay, so let me understand how you're working this...apply, wrap hair in cling film (I'll use saran wrap, not sure if that's the same thing), and then what? Do you rinse it out the next day? TIA.
yeah cling film is saran wrap.
I apply (being careful to coat well the strands and ends) and the cover the hair with film, then a scarf (just in case the film slips i dont want to ruin my pillowcase).
The next day i rinse with warm/ hot water (i try the hottest i can stand, as per the oil rinse thread, but its not necessary), follow with shampoo and conditioner or dc (sometimes i skip conditioner/dc) and allow my hair to airdry.
Its worth noting that i always wash/dc/prepoo my hair in twists, so if you wash your hair love you may want to style it afterwards.
I like that this product moisturises, after using it (especially if i follow with a reconstructor/protein treatment) my curls look and feel more defined.
This is a staple for me :yep::yep:, I'm using it later today.

nubiangoddess3