** Pre-Poo Through 2015 **

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Re: **Pre-poo Through 2014**

HV Vatika Frosting and Soultanicals Mango Dip under plastic cap.

mschristine

Pre pooed today with EVCO and Aussie moist 3 minute miracle underneath a plastic cap and some scarves for about 4 hours

mschristine

Pre pooing with shi naturals garlic conditioner on my hair and jojoba, grapeseed and EOs on my scalp for about a hour underneath some scarves...and a plastic cap

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care

Pre-RX'd with extra virgin olive oil for two hours

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd today with CD Olive Oil Infusion under my conditioning cap for 30 mins.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

Five minute scalp massage with KV Fenugreek Oil. I have Ojon Pre Cleansing Tx on my length. Will be under a processing and shower cap till later tonight or tomorrow morning.

mschristine

Prepooing with jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, lavender and tea tree EO in my scalp and EVCO on the length of my hair for a few hours. My scalp has been super itchy so I'm hoping the lavender and tea tree EO will help with that

emada

Going to pre-poo with EVCO on my hair and safflower oil on my scalp. I ordered a few essential oils to mix with my safflower oil, I'm excited :yep:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

Prepooed for a couple hours with Silk Dreams Nourish and Soultanicals Mango Dip.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

Five minute scalp massage with KV Fenugreek oil. Pre-pooing with EVCO on the length overnight.

Duchess007

Did an overnight pre-poo this weekend with herbal gro over my oil mix (everything but the kitchen sink + peppermint EO + basil EO + lavender EO + tea tree + Vitamin E). Then I did a mud wash and DC'd.

herbal gro is something I picked up at the Dollar Tree a couple of weeks ago and am trying out as a pre-poo. Ingredients below.

Product Ingredients
Petrolatum, Wheat Germ Oil, Safflower Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin A, E, Paraffin, Indian Hemp, Jaborandi Oil, Netlle Oil, Rosemary, Birch Oil, Burdock Oil, Rosehips Oil, Irishmoss Oil, Coltsfoot Oil, Dandelion Oil, Yellow Dock Oil, Elder Flowers Oil, Brewer's Yeast, Shave Grass Oil, Echinacea Oil, Wild Cherry Bark Oil, Nepeta Cataria, BHT, Fragrance, Yellow 11, Green 6

emada

Pre-pooed with safflower oil on my scalp on Tuesday. I didn't get to wash until today and I added Jason's vitamin E oil to my length. My scalp was flaking pretty badly!

OhmyKimB

b) Current Hair Length : neck length straighten
c) Relaxed/Texlaxed/Natural/Transitioning : 85% natural 15% relaxed (I have a asymetrical bob cut right now)
d) Pre-poo Process/Products : aloe vera juice and coconut oil
e) End-of-Year Goal Length: I d have one for once just want super healthy hair
f) Pre-poo Frequency? (1/week, 2/month, etc) : every way every five days
g) Most Recent Length Check Pic (12/31/13 Latest) I'll post that later... It's on my instagram

3. Post your process each pre-poo session. From each other we can learn techniques, processes and, my favorite, products!!

I washed today, finger detangled then detangled with a wide tooth comb. I split my hair into four sections and sprayed lightly with water and coated in coconut oil. Then seat under heat for 15 minutes.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

Five minute scalp massage with KV Fenugreek oil. Finger detangled with Dabur Vatika Oil drenched hair and fingers. My two Ms. Celie plaits are currently, under a processing and shower cap until I cleanse tomorrow.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care

Pre-Rx'd overnight with coconut oil

Pre-Rx'd right before washing with Shea Moisture African Black Soap Purification Masque

veesweets

I'm slacking on the prepooin :nono: But tonight I will prepoo with EVCO and CJ repair me