** Pre-Poo Through 2015 **

mschristine

Currently prepooing..... Sprayed my hair damp with rosewater and then applied EVCO. Concentrated heavily on my ends and then covered my hair with a plastic cap and two scarves. Going to let it sit a few hours before clarifying with ORS creamy aloe shampoo and DCing with ORS hair masque

Rozlewis

Re: **Pre-poo Through 2014**

Pre-pooing with Coffee oil on the scalp and Coconut oil on the length wrapped my head in saran wrap to pre-poo overnight. Tomorrow I will put Philip Kingsley's Elasticizer Extreme on the length for 20 minutes before washing.

PJaye

This pre-pooing thing does not work for me. Whatever marvelous-ness I receive vanishes once I apply another product (e.g., shampoo, co-cleanser, conditioner) to my hair. I give up.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
This pre-pooing thing does not work for me. Whatever marvelous-ness I receive vanishes once I apply another product (e.g., shampoo, co-cleanser, conditioner) to my hair. I give up.

PJaye I only do it for the coconut oil benefits to prevent hygral fatigue and to detangle prior to washing.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

Pre-pooing with Keravada Bhringraj oil on my scalp, and Ojon Pre Cleansing Treament on my length under a processing cap.

emada

Pre-pooed with avocado oil on my scalp and EVCO on my ends while working out

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing with Coffee oil on the scalp and Philip Kinglsey Elasticizer Extreme on the length.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

Prepooing for a few hours with HV Vatika Frosting under Soultanicals Mango Dip.

Babygrowth

Not prepooing right now because of this sew in but when I'm out of it I will start using hempseed oil. I may mix it with GSO or something. Going to research some mixes. I may revisit Vatika oil.

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing with Carol's Daughter Olive Oil Infusion under conditioning cap for 30 mins.

wheezy807

Prepooed over night with Bee Mine Mango Hair Growth Serum under a plastic cap.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

Prepooing for a couple hours with NJoy oil on scalp, Hairveda Vatika Frosting and Soultanicals Mango Dip on length.

veesweets

Did a prepoo on Wednesday with giovanni smooth as silk. Will prepoo today with EVCO and EVOO

mschristine

Currently prepooing with hempseed and castor oil on my scalp and EVCO on my hair...will leave on for about a hour

schely10

Pre-poo'd w/cayenne pepper & olive oil mix & coconut oil on my length under the steamer for 30min.

emada

Pre-pooed with safflower oil on my scalp and EVCO on my ends. My new growth was soooo dry! Hopefully this DC will help :yep:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Currently, under a processing cap with HV Vatika Frosting on my length and KV Bhringraj oil on the scalp.

I did a three minute scalp massage, know I'm sleepy :nono:

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing with CD Olive Oil Infusion for 20 minutes under a conditioning cap.