** Pre-Poo Through 2015 **

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I ordered the Q-Redew and it shipped. Can't wait to try it out. I want to not only use it to refresh my curls but to maybe steam with oil. I hate dragging my steamer out. I wonder if I can steam with dc in my hair using this.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

charmtreese

I ordered the Q-Redew and it shipped. Can't wait to try it out. I want to not only use it to refresh my curls but to maybe steam with oil. I hate dragging my steamer out. I wonder if I can steam with dc in my hair using this. Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I steam my dc in with the q redew. It works really well for me, once it runs out of steam I sit a little while longer with a plastic cap.

Rozlewis

Re: **Pre-poo Through 2014**

Pre-poo'ing with Keravada Coffee oil on the scalp and Philip Kingsley's Elasticizer Extreme on the length under conditioning cap for 20 mins.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Pre-poo'ing with Keravada Coffee oil on the scalp and Philip Kingsley's Elasticizer Extreme on the length under conditioning cap for 20 mins.

Rozlewis I want a review of the Elasticizer. I read about it on @n-vizion's website. Also, Mo Knows Hair mentioned it in a video. I want to know if it's worth it from an avid pre-pooer, :yep:

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Rozlewis I want a review of the Elasticizer. I read about it on @n-vizion's website. Also, Mo Knows Hair mentioned it in a video. I want to know if it's worth it from an avid pre-pooer, :yep:

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

MileHighDiva, hey girl. I used this for the first time last night. It has a creamy white thick consistency. It absorbed in the hair really nice. Hair felt smooth and sleek. I can't speak to softness, body, and extra bounce yet because I am doing a henna treatment. I will have to use this product a little more to give you a good review.

I have heard so many good things about the product I decided to take the plunge and try it for myself. After a few more uses I will come back and give you a good review on this product.

theRaven

I prepooed with warmed jojoba oil last night. I will see how my hair feels later today.

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!

Did an overnight pre poo treatment with an anti-dandruff concoction. About to go wash my hair now...

Harina

a) Like This Post and @ Dominicanbrazilian82 Me in Your First Post
b) Current Hair Length: TWA
c) Relaxed/Texlaxed/Natural/Transitioning: Natural
d) Pre-poo Process/Products: Moisturizing conditioner before shampooing
e) End-of-Year Goal Length: End of 2014 I would like to be Full SL, Partial APL
f) Pre-poo Frequency? (1/week, 2/month, etc) 2/week
g) Most Recent Length Check Pic (12/31/13 Latest)

hnntrr Hey there. What products do you use in general? Your regimen?

Your hair look very moisturized in this pic. My hair will look like that maybe 20% of the time.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd with coffee oil on the clap and coconut oil on the length.

emada

Hope it's not too late to join! DominicanBrazilian82

b) Current Hair Length- About SL
c) Relaxed/Texlaxed/Natural/Transitioning- Relaxed
d) Pre-poo Process/Products-I've been using coconut oil on the length of my hair, with some other oil for my scalp (avocado, grapeseed, Jason vitamin E oil)
e) End-of-Year Goal Length- APL would be boss
f) Pre-poo Frequency? (1/week, 2/month, etc)-Every wash, about 1.5 weeks
g) Most Recent Length Check Pic (12/31/13 Latest)- Will post soon!

hnntrr

hnntrr Hey there. What products do you use in general? Your regimen?

Your hair look very moisturized in this pic. My hair will look like that maybe 20% of the time.

Hey! Thank you Harina,

I use JASÖN 84% Shampoo and Conditioner, Nubian Heritage Morgina and EVOO Repair Conditioner, One N Only Hydrating Masque, Taliah Waajid Curly Creme, Eco Styler EVOO...

I usually wash twice a week, and one of those washes is a deep conditioning session.

I detangle under running water/conditioner and then shampoo the conditioner out of my hair and rinse really well. If I am DCing I dont put more conditioner in, if I dont DC I add like a quarter size to my entire head.

When I DC I put it on relaxer style and leave it on for 2-3 hours and then let it dry on my hair overnight then rinse in the morning and style.

I put the curly creme and eco styler on soaking wet hair and diffuse each section with my blow dryer. ...Yeah this happens twice a week. Ive been lazy the past few weeks and have only been washing once a week.

I only do a protein conditioner once a month cause I am protein sensitive.

wheezy807

Bumping for myself for later to answer the questionnaire. I'm joining and i'm newly natural and find that prepooing is a necessity for a breezy wash day.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

Current under a baggy with hot Keravada Fenugreek and Soultanicals Mango Dip as my prepoo.

emada

Pre-pooed with EVCO. Clarified and getting ready to DC after using Aphogee 2 min reconstructor. I think I'll air dry and then lightly flat iron to take a progress pic.

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd with Coffee oil on the scalp and Coconut oil on the length under conditioning cap for 20 mins.

emada

Completely failed at flat ironing! My hair didn't even think about getting straight. Next time I suppose...

mschristine

I need this challenge to get me back in the habit of pre pooing my hair

DominicanBrazilian82
b) Current Hair Length - neck length
c) Relaxed/Texlaxed/Natural/Transitioning - transitioning to texlaxed
d) Pre-poo Process/Products- rosewater and EVCO
e) End-of-Year Goal Length- shoulder length
f) Pre-poo Frequency? (1/week, 2/month, etc) - weekly
g) Most Recent Length Check Pic (12/31/13 Latest)