Praying over a room

Mocha5 said:
By the way, I finished the spiritual cleanse in my kids' rooms. ;)
You got it Sweet Mocha... High 5 x's 5 and more. ;).

Beyond the Rooms...

While your babies are sleeping, go into their rooms and lie on the floor beside their beds and just pray. Confess the word the Holy Spirit pours into and out of you and just pray.

You see Sweet Mocha, while they are sleeping, their spirits are still awake and receptive to what surrounds them. Your prayers will abort the unclean spirits which try to seduce them in their sleep.

Also, when they arise, as they get out of bed, they will step upon the very spot where you laid upon to pray...Holy Ground...consecrated their very footsteps unto the Lord.

When my babies were growing up, 'Silver and Gold had I None...but I had a more richer gift...the power of prayer and the very presence of God whenever the soles of my feet stepped upon.

Jeremiah 15...For God has placed a 'fenced brazen wall' round about them...God's protection beyond the rooms; for there will always be another room upon the threshold they will enter. Life is full of rooms beyond their rooms.

Annoint those babies as they sleep. For they shall have 'sweet sleep' and the mind of Christ and the Heart of God our Father and none shall make them afraid. In Jesus' name, Amen. ;)

Love and hugs... :kiss:

deola said:
I just told my husband all what we've been talking about in this thread and he's so happy that I found this forum-not just for hair but also for spiritual growth as we share together testimonies of His goodness in our lives as well as encourage our spiritual growth-it's just like church on the net!:D
Mocha5 that devil is a liar- God's got his butt whopped after all our Lord made a public show of shame of that devil through his death on the cross-hallelujah!- don't get me started now, I'm trying to close from work!:D
Thanks for all your comments Shimmie and Mocha5!:D

Deola...love and blessings to you and your husband and 'babies.' :kiss:

Hey Girls,

I had to check back in to share with yall. So my kids and I get back from picking my number 1 and 2 sons up from church. They go every Friday night. I'm changing the baby and the bys are getting in their pajamas. All of a sudden I hear my second son (the one I was talking about in the previous post) say, "I'm from the dark side" to son #1. :eek: WHEW! I thought I was gone die. LOL! It's funny now but it wasn't then. I started casting demons out and praying and hollering. I know my kids thought I had lost it. I had a loooong talk with him about what he said and the affect that it could have on him. I annointed his lil' butt good. I shoulda poured out the whole bottle on him. I'm on my way to pray in their room on the floor (thanks Shimmie). As a matter of fact I'm about to change my siggy to their pictures. Just pray for him everytime yall run across him on this board. He's the lighter one (on the right).

But on a better note: When the boys came home from school they were really excited about their room being cleaned. Now I've cleaned their room before but they seemed super excited this time. ..overly excited. And my #2 son actually went in my daughters room to help clean it up without even being asked. Gotta be the Holy Spirit. When I went in and prayed with them tonight they were out like a light within the next 10 minutes. Now that's unheard of in these here parts...:D

Don't mean to interrupt but I wanted to say that you guys never know who is going to read a thread and how it will affect them. For some reason I kept seeing this thread title on the main page, but never clicked on it. Kept stalling. Something holding me back. Tonight I read it (finally) and I believe I was meant to purchase those books by Stormie Omartian that you ladies keep mentioning. I am on Amazon now purchasing. I wanted to thank you for your open discussions in this forum. It helps more than you may think ;)

*Bre~Bre* said:
Don't mean to interrupt

How you figure? Girl, you better come on up in here and stay for a while before this thread goes to thread heaven.

I kept seeing this thread title on the main page, but never clicked on it. Kept stalling. Something holding me back.

Now that would be the enemy because he doesn't want you or anyone you love blessed. He definitely doesn't want our children blessed because they hold the strings to our hearts. He wants us heart-broken, anxious, and living in a state of fear in regards to our children. He also knows that they are the next generation and the seeds that we plant in them now will blossom into power; thereby, rendering him powerless.

Tonight I read it (finally) and I believe I was meant to purchase those books by Stormie Omartian that you ladies keep mentioning.

Yep. The Holy Spirit led you here. ;)

I am on Amazon now purchasing.

Did you get a good deal?

I wanted to thank you for your open discussions in this forum. It helps more than you may think ;)

You're welcome. God wants us to share our stories/testimonies in order to encourage others.

Thank you for your post. In reading it, someone who could really use one of these books came to mind. Don't forget to let us know if you got a deal. These make great gifts. I'm sure Shimmie will be back to reply to your post...poppin off all kinds of scripture. :grin:

I just want to thank EVERYONE who posted in this thread, for the prayers, encouragement, and the sharing of your individual situations. I will be praying these prayers and confessing the word over my home and son's room as well. He has been going through an anger problem, and he is only two years old. Its something more than just the typical "terrible two's" his little spirit seems angry and unsettled. I will be getting that book and and praying for him everyday. I was so blessed to read this thread today.. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.. YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!

You're welcome, Precious. Your baby boy is already healed of that anger in Jesus' name. Amen. Just confess it with your mouth.

Again, thank you to all the ladies who shared their experiences, offered words of encouragement and have prayed. My home feels peaceful again. My stepdaughter's room is clean...cleaner than its been in about two years. You see, I haven't given her room a thorough cleaning since she came to live with us. She will be 16 years old in a couple months and I feel like she should know how to clean her room and do a good job. God has been showing me this week that I need to help her.

She is coming home tomorrow and I have mixed emotions. I know that she belongs here with us, but it seems like she brings so much drama and baggage with her. I'm going to pray in her room tonight before I go to bed, then I'm going to pray in my baby girl's room.

I found my book tonight (The Power of a Praying Parent). I'm going to start reading it. I've been fasting one day a week for a few weeks now, but I think I'm going to set aside another day to fast for my stepdaughter and my baby.

Dumb question but what is the fasting for? Is it a sign of giving of yourself so the Lord will do something for you? I've heard about it before but I can't remember.

ETA: Also, how do you fast? No food for 24hours?

mrselle said:
Again, thank you to all the ladies who shared their experiences, offered words of encouragement and have prayed. My home feels peaceful again. My stepdaughter's room is clean...cleaner than its been in about two years. You see, I haven't given her room a thorough cleaning since she came to live with us. She will be 16 years old in a couple months and I feel like she should know how to clean her room and do a good job. God has been showing me this week that I need to help her.

She is coming home tomorrow and I have mixed emotions. I know that she belongs here with us, but it seems like she brings so much drama and baggage with her. I'm going to pray in her room tonight before I go to bed, then I'm going to pray in my baby girl's room.

That's ok. God is in control. There is nothing that He can't handle. Begin to pray for a stronger connection to her since she is not your biological child. This way she'll come to you when she has issues or your spirit will be able to pick it up and you can begin to intercede for her.

I've been fasting one day a week for a few weeks now, but I think I'm going to set aside another day to fast for my stepdaughter and my baby.

I think that's an excellent idea. What day do you have in mind?

Back