Post your wedding hairstyle pics!

I wish this thread had been around when I was planning.

This is my practice run I did for how I intended to do my hair on my wedding day

However, b/c of all the craziness on the wedding day I didn't have the time so this is how it wound up turning out...

we have so many beautiful brides on this site! simply beautiful.

@ms kibibi
I like the soft curls here. I'm thinking of doing something similar (but a little more old hollywood waves).However not sure if it will last in the mexican riviera humidity. And I'm a natural. Possibly I'll try to do the deep moisture method, or have to fly down my hairstylist. Because I want gorgeous hair. Another option is to do a blow out of sorts. I want to keep my hair stretched at all times.

Last edited:
I like this soft, romantic look on Toni Braxton.

ToniBraxtonwedding.jpg

Fabulosity you look amazing!! Love the hair the dress everything!!

Thank you!!
Where'd you get this style? I would love to know how it was done!

Was hair added to your own hair to achieve this look?

Fabulosity, have you thought about placing your pictures on the website called "chocolatebrides.com"? You seem to have some very nice and glamorous wedding pics! :yep:

Thank you so much! I had about 3-4 trials before the wedding.. (I'm crazy like that).. trying to achieve the perfect 1/2 up 1/2 down style. Believe me these pictures have definitely been on the circuit... my photographer, planner, and decorator have them posted all over their sites and they were featured on an Atlanta bridal magazine and site.

Faboulosity you look like queen! I feel like that is my future wedding dress (im only 19 lol). Your makeup and skin is flawless

Aww... thank you...

You look so beautiful here. I was trying to figure out what to do with my makeup too...I like this it's very subtle. I don't ever really wear much makeup: just lipgloss (and on a good day mascara)...so I don't want to get too crazy with my makeup but still want to look glamourous.

Your hair looks really pretty too. Hon you just look gorgeous here I'm feeling the whole look:yep:

Hey LD.. thank you so much... I had literally a binder full of makeup looks and hairstyles ... The make up turned out great.. I had a makeup artist I had done two trials with... and the Tuesday before my wedding she cancelled!!!! I was crushed.. now I'm a make up diva.. but not for my wedding day I wanted a professional. Soo luckily I found the info for the person that does Sheree's make up on Real Housewives of Atlanta (she also does Toya's from Toya and Tiny).. We did 2 trials (that week..) and she totally embodied the look I wanted.. soft shadow/bold liner and lashes.. and she matched my foundation perfectly with a custom blend. I was so blessed that everything turned out good.

I will come back later and post some of the pics I used as inspiration.. I have a LOT.

*fabulosity*What type of BKT do you have? Are you a DIYer or do you go to a salon in Atlanta? Sorry this is off topic so I'll contribute to the thread - this is a website that sells bridal hair ornaments. You can display the results with pictures of models wearing each ornament. http://www.haircomesthebride.com/index.htm

I never had a wedding but am hoping to one day renew my vows and have the wedding I've dreamed of since age 2. LOL

Oh this thread is perfect!! I'm getting married on June 4th which is right around the corner and I am so anxious about letting someone do my hair for that day (I haven't been to a hair dresser in over 10 years!!!). I definitely need some inspiration!!

Back