My favorite hairstyle is....

KnottyGurl

Post a picture or pictures of you wearing your favorite hairstyle. If you did your own hair, feel free to include the instructions so the rest of us can copy;) Don't worry, I don't live in your neck of the woods. If you don't have a personal pic, post a picture of someone else wearing it (with the how-to instructions if you have them). I'm style-challenged so I'm looking forward to jacking some of your styles. Don't forget to include:

-Hair Tools needed
-Hair Products needed
-Any tips you want to add

Thanks!

Last edited:

wheezy807

The infamous rollerset:

My stylist did my hair, so i have no instructions =0(!!:spank:

Dang, i deeply apologize. Maybe i can get away with "this is a protective style?"(Don't look at my siggy!!!!)

Last edited:

KnottyGurl

Your hair looks great! I've been trying soooo hard to learn how to do rollersets where the curls come out smooth. Mine is just frizzy and it dries all the way thru, yet still frizzy. Anyway you don't have to post instructions, I just thought it would be great if you could. Some of us can attempt the style just by looking at it. Thanks for the pic!

BTW, What Siggy?! :lachen:

wheezy807 said:
The infamous rollerset:

My stylist did my hair, so i have no instructions =0(!!:spank:

Dang, i deeply apologize. Maybe i can get away with "this is a protective style?"(Don't look at my siggy!!!!)

gabulldawg

For those that have looked at my fotki or read any of my other posts, BANTU KNOTS are currently my favorite style. They're easy and they come out looking GREAT!! Check out my fotki or Avatar for pics.

As for instructions... I wash or cowash as regular. Then I let my hair airdry about 80% of the way through. I then add some silk elements mixed with castor oil. I also throw in some BB oil moisturizer. I part my hair and make about 10 knots. You kind of just twist your hair into a little ball. If I want a tighter curl that looks more like I used rollers I'll do more knots, like maybe 12 - 15. I usually wear them overnight and let them dry. If I want a more wetter, natural look I will take the knots out before my hair is dry. I hope that helps! I'm sure there are people out there that have way better instructions than me though!! :lol: