Ponytail Rollersets??????

Mortons

Yep, thats what I do. I think some other people may use ponytail holders but the rubber bands are a lot easier. Mine are made of silicone and are smoother so they dont damage the hair. Just cause dents that I flat iron out.

PaperClip

Could you all elaborate on what a ponytail rollerset is? I was confused re. the banding question.

Thank you!

MzRhonda

I use the Goody ouchless bands.

Today when I took them out I then wrapped my hair finished getting ready and then unwrapped and combed out.

MzRhonda

RelaxerRehab said:
Could you all elaborate on what a ponytail rollerset is? I was confused re. the banding question.

Thank you!

This was the answer I received:

Originally Posted by homegirljiggy
hey mzrhonda, a ponytail rollerset is when u put 10-12 pony tails in ur wet washed hair, and roll up the ponytails like a regulat rollerset, take them down when they are dry, and u have the same results as a rollerset without the hassel... I love them, once u take them down u can flat the rubberband marks ou(ur roots) or simply wrap hair up and te down (silk wrap)

PaperClip

MzRhonda said:
This was the answer I received:

Originally Posted by homegirljiggy
hey mzrhonda, a ponytail rollerset is when u put 10-12 pony tails in ur wet washed hair, and roll up the ponytails like a regulat rollerset, take them down when they are dry, and u have the same results as a rollerset without the hassel... I love them, once u take them down u can flat the rubberband marks ou(ur roots) or simply wrap hair up and te down (silk wrap)

Ahhh... yes... ok. I understand now. Thank you!

MzRhonda

I actually did this last night on dry hair and did about 8 ponytails and used the satin sponge rollers.

RubyWoo

I plan to try this at the end of this month after I take out my braids. I plan to use the ouchless bands as well. However, I read about someone soaking their's in oil and then putting the band in the hair. I plan to do that but I'm gonna soak the bands in olive oil. Anyone ever do that or have any success with that? Did you find it helpful or just an extra unnecessary step?