Elucence Barrier Balm
Elucence Protein Conditioner
Sebastians Colourshines
Motions Oil relaxer
Keracare Humecto
If it counts a ceramic flat iron.

Dionne

I came up with some more stuff I want to try:

snake oil scalp massage bar by lush, the hair oil blend on mountainrosehebs.com, coconut milk treatments, carols daughter rinses, aubrey organics rosemary rinse

Ennyaa

Hi Ladies. This is my first post though I've been lurking for a while.

Anyways I think I'm gonna wind up trying

1) Biosysthesis system (I heard about it on a Yahoo group)
2) Viviscal

rayne

Oh Lawd, I have soo many it's ridiculous!! Here's just a few:

Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructor
Keracare Reconstructor
Sebastian Colorshines
Keihls Silk Groom
Mizani H2O Rose Hair Cream
At One With Nature Shampoo, Reconstructor, and Leave-in conditioner

caress

I want to try Elucence condtioner, Bumble and Bumble leave-in, Keihl's Creme with Silk Groom, Pantothenic Acid, Peppermint Oil, Avacado Oil, and Apricot Kernel Oil

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
Wow, ladies, we certainly are impulse buyers aren't we?!

I'm testing out a little can o'grease that I hope will protect my hair over the winter. Oils just seem to light; I don't want Minnesota's winter to leave one scratch on my hair. It's got mineral oil and petrolatum in it, but then it also has rosemary, sage, and horsetail.

LondonDiva

A rosemary and sage rinse
Kiehl's Silk groom
Panthenol (internally)
Clairol's textures and tone permanent hair colour.

Dionne I personally wouldn't waste my money on the Snake Oil bar from Lush. A waste of time and money, it's probably better to apply something stimulating to your scalp about an hour before washing it.

I am using the TIGI deep reconstruct conditoner for CO washes sometimes. I like the ingredients and the way it feels, although nothing spectacular. I haven't used it for a Deep Conditioning before though.

Valerie

My list would be
Castor oil
Wild Growth oil
IC Hair Strengthener
Glycerine
Gratex Hair Gro and conditioner
Infusium 23
Olive oil hair conditioner

kasey

Well, I have never tried any salon products.

I am interested in Elucence MBC, Kenra Intensive Emollient Treatment, Nexxus Vitatress Biotin Cream, and Redkin All Soft Heavy Cream.

I'd like to try rollersetting and flat ironing.

Nyambura

surfer girl
Lucia and Londondiva,
You both piqued my interest with your references to rosemary/sage rinses. Can you please tell me more about this? Thanks in advance for your responses!

Nyambura

surfer girl
Hey Honey Vibe,
Since we live in the same neck of the woods, I would love to read your results with the grease. Have you tried the castor oil yet? It's pretty heavy. If oils are definitely not for you, I've also read posts by ladies who use either generic petroleum jelly or Vaseline on their ends. Please let me know how everything works out. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I am always open to tweaking my winter care routine.

ps - how did you like the icy rain yesterday? wasn't that a treat? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Ennyaa

Thanks Allandra. I stopped procrasting and requested a free sample. I'll compare it to how Keracare has been working for me.

uniquev11

I want to try:

*John Frieda's Hair Balm in the "Relax" line
It contains cocoa butter and shea butter and it says that it moisturizes the scalp.

* Kenra's Intensive Emollient treatment

tc_333

I'm going to try to use up just about everything I'm currently using and then I'm going to try:

Motions Oil (Complete Line)
Kiehls Groom
Sally's Generic Version of Humectress

And now because of this thread: Kenra Emollient Treatment --THANKS, LADIES /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tracy

Ay! Now there's more.... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

1. The L'oreal Nature's Therapy Line (the new one I've been seeing around for frizzy hair...)
2. Kerastase Oleo Relax line
3. Sebastian Spandex
4. Twinlab NA-PCA (ok I prolly have that wrong - but y'all get the idea).
5. Black and Sassy Creamy Set?
6. Dudley's Hair Rebuilder.

MUST....PAY...RENT...FIRST.

AY! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kitkat

<ul type="square"> [*]Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer [*]Keracare Humecto [*]Sebastians Colorshines [/list]

Allandra

I decided not to try the Elucence Relaxer since the relaxer that my stylist has been using on me for a while (Design Essentials) is doing just fine on my hair (no sense in changing a good thing). Therefore, I won't be trying the Elucence Protective Barrier Balm either. As far as the Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment, I'm still working on using up my bottle of Aubrey Organics GPB first (only use once a month - so it's taking me forever to use up). So, I'm still kinda undecided as to whether I'll even try it or not. I still have one sample of the Kenra Intensive Emollient Treatment left, and I really haven't decided if I'm going to invest in this just yet. As far as the Sebastian Colourshines, I've been using Clairol Beautiful Collection (semi-permanent only), and I'm pleased with it.

I typed all of this to ask, have you purchased any of the items that you put on your 'to try list' at this thread? I haven't. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I've been doing a great job at keeping the pj syndrome at bay.

daviine

I thought I posted a reply to this but I guess I never did.

Anyways, I usually keep a To-Try List in my notebook so this is basically what's on my to-try list (right now).

Kemi-Oyl Conditioning Spray
Nacidit Olive Oil Conditioner (or whatever its called)
Elasta QP DPR-11 (I got a bad batch last time so I'm going to give it a second try)
KeraCare (just for old times sake' and becasue it doesn't need heat-and for re-evaluation purposes)
Motions CPR---For re-evaluation purposes in comparison to ORS Hair Mayo
Salerm products

Motions Leave-In
Motions Oil Moisturizer Lotion (the one that claims to detangle)
I think that's it for now.

I plan on loading up and buying as many all at once becasue I don't want to spend any money on hair products for a while again.

Tracy

Haven't tried a few of the ones that were previously on my list as they've been replaced with some that are a higher priority....

Since my favorite shampoo changed it's fromula and I suspect that it'll be hard to find the old formula once I run out of the batch that I stocked up on recently I'm in the market for a new shampoo. I'd like to try the Elucence Volumizing Shampoo. At Jade's recommendation, Gary Null's Shampoo has now been added to the list as well.

Since posting I've found that the L'Oreal Taming Creme, Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer and Care Free Curl Gold Instant Activator are great moisturizers along with the Hair Milk I mixed up so my moisturizer search is officially over.

Still also searching for a holy grail moisturizing conditioner. I think NACIDIT's Olive Oil is the closest I've come but I'd like something a tad lighter - like the rinse version of this - to follow up my protein conditioners. I'm also considering the LaFier Brand since I recently discovered that this is the brand that is the base for the conditioner mix my favorite Dominican Salon uses.

I like and use the L'Oreal Unfrizz and the Dudley's Hair Rebuilder since posting here last.

daviine

Tracy--isn't the CFC Gold activator great?

I have a lot of activators here but I really like that one alot.

The PCA also started to grow on me but I just can;t find it right now---I guess I have too many products... /images/graemlins/blush.gif

JenJen2721

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Tracy said:
MUST....PAY...RENT...FIRST.

AY! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!Tracy, I'm going through the same struggle, but I wanna try..

*Elasta QP Mango Butter
*ORS Hair Mayo
*Paul Mitchell Super Charged Moisturizing Cond. (Has anyone tried this?)
*Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer (Can I buy this online somewhere?)
*The silk scarves and pillowcases from tenderheaded.com

/images/graemlins/smile.gif