POLL:Whats on your to try list

Dionne

On mine: Elucence relaxer, Mizani rose h20 hair dressing, sebastian laminates stying products, Aveda scalp relief, Nexxus leave-end, Biolage shampoo and condtioner, TIGI Products

Thats it for now. If any of you have ever used any on these things please give me you reviews. Thanks <font color="blue"> </font color>

sweetcocoa

What I really need to 'try' is not buy any new products(like that's gonna happen /images/graemlins/smirk.gif ) Seriously, I'd like to try Redken All Soft Conditioner and L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Heat Protectant.

azul

i want to try the elucence relaxer but if that means buying most of the whole line and then paying someone else to apply it. no way. so i may try motions moisturizer relaxer or however it is called or designer touch relaxer, also amla oil and shikakai powder. also elucence shamp and conditioner and moisturizing balm which i plan to order by the end of this month. also want to try carol's daughter. i want to try the mismosa hair honey and some of the other stuff she has there. i know i have more i cant think of. God bless you all.

Jenai

I hope you know that I was just getting my PJism under control... /images/graemlins/grin.gif I really want to try the Elucence relaxer. I really liked the MB conditioner, so I plan on getting it for the next time I relax my hair.

If money and location (cannot find some products here) were no problem, I would like to try Aubrey Organics products, Tropical conditioner (Dominican conditioner?), and Mahalialee's hair recipes.

Hmmm...I ordered some shea butter and virgin cocoa de creme oil (sp) - can't wait to try these. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Shaunie

Where can I get this Elucence relaxer that everyone is talking about. Is it available in most local beauty supply stores like Sally's?

Shaunie
Brooklyn

H

HoneyRockette

I want to try that Rosemary and Sage rinse that was discussed on the old board. Oops! I already bought that. I wanted to try Biostrand products but I already bought those too. I wanted to try the Biosynthesis leave in. What do you know? I bought that too. My list is empty and so is my wallet.

H

HoneyRockette

You can only buy Elucence online. I don't know the URL though.

lamluvston

I'm waiting to try (orders should be on their way):

avocado oil
Kemi Oyl Shea Butter Pomade
Elemi Skin Hair Milk and Hair Butter

Allandra

Products To Try In The Near Future:
Elucence Relaxer
Elucence Protective Barrier Balm
Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment
Kenra Intensive Emollient Treatment (I have a sample of this stuff, and it is GREAT)!
Since Elucence products are made by Kenra, I bet all of their products are awesome.

Kitkat

<font color="blue"> Elucence Extended Moisture Repair, Aubrey's GPB, Redken's All Soft Conditioner, and Dudley's Moisturizer. I don't recall the full name of the Dudley's product, but BlkMane and Armyqt (I think) were raving about how well it moisturizes. And unfortunately, because I'm so weak-willed, that's all it takes! </font color> /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tracy

Mine are:

Elucence Relaxer in Gentle
Elucence Moisture Balancing Shampoo
Elucence Volume Shampoo
Elucence Moisture Recovery Treatment
Kerastase Oleo Relax Products
Nature's Therapy's New Line of Smoothing (no Frizz Products)

BlkMane

I'd like to try:
<ul type="square"> [*]Amla Oil [*]Aubrey's J.A.Y. shampoo (I'm low on my staple shampoo which is oil based, so I might get a sample of this one to try) [*]Aubrey's Rosemary/Sage Rinse (might try; if I don't concoct my own Rosemary/Sage hair tonic) [/list]

That's it! I like all the products I currently use.

Armyqt

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Kenra Intensive Emollient Treatment (I have a sample of this stuff, and it is GREAT)!
Since Elucence products are made by Kenra, I bet all of their products are awesome

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Allandra, that's so weird. This is actually the only product on my list to try. I read about it on NC.com and they rave about it there. Now that I know they also make elucence, I'm off to trade Secret /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Armyqt

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Where can I get this Elucence relaxer that everyone is talking about. Is it available in most local beauty supply stores like Sally's?

[/ QUOTE ]

shaunie, go to this website. www.pleasantimage.com

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
I wanted to try one of the gift packages at a link I saw on these boards yesterday. But I just gotta resist impulse buying!!...!... /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Blkmane, I love Aubrey's J.A.Y. shampoo. It's wonderful! Let me know if you like the rinse.

adrienne0914

i just have a few things:

<ul type="square"> [*]Affirm or Elucence relaxer
[*]Kyo Ggreen
[*]Razac Perfect for Perms Leave-In
[*]Aubrey J.A.Y. shampoo [/list]
adrienne

G

Here's my hair product list:

Twin Labs Sodium PCA
Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer
Keracare Humecto Conditioner and Shampoo
ORS Olive Oil Cream

Here's my vitamin list:
Pantothenic Acid
Evening Primrose Oil

Tracy

Dang! I want to try the product and I don't even know the correct name! I meant Elucence Extended Repair Treatment. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Y'all know I am just going to beat y'all! This thread is like a crack house to a crack head. I just ordered something else...don't need to try ANYTHING else.

New Favorites--IC Leave In Moisturizer: A liquid conditioner that can be used after shampoo and daily, very slick feeling liquid(like it)

and IC Silky Gel Moisturizer/Activator

Elyse

<font color="green">

I would like to try:

Kenra Intensive Emollient Treatment
Aubrey GPB
</font color>

Nyambura

surfer girl
I've been wanting to try Sebastian's Colourshines by Cellophane ever since reading Tracy's glowing post last month. I just ordered it and look forward to positive results.

Allandra

Armyqt,

Girl, you had me LOL after I read your post. I'm telling you, this stuff is awesome. I got TWO samples in the mail. The sample size is one ounce, but I can get about three or four uses out of one. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I need to go by Trade Secret and take a look at it. Usually when I go in Trade Secret, I like to go alone, because I just HAVE to take my time and look at a lot of the products (reading labels and ingredient list). /images/graemlins/wink.gif

So, did you get it yet?

Allandra

LOL @ Tracy. Girl, I was like, what is THAT. Then I actually realized what you meant. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kiadodie

Not that I haven't tried enough /images/graemlins/blush.gif but....I keep hearing a lot of good things about:

1. Aubrey's GPB
2. WGO

Tammy

I would like to try:

1) Sebastian Colourshines
2) Redken Allsoft Heavy Cream
3) Keracare Humecto Conditioner

I'm almost out of the Elucence conditioner, which I will in time get again, but I would like to try something new.

free2bme

Hi All,

I'm such a pj, can u believe I've tried a vast majority of the products mentioned in the earlier posts. However I just picked up a sample size of Redkens All Soft that I'll probabley try during my next wash. Now I shop under my bathroom sink for products, I've forgotten about or never gave a chance.

I know someone mentioned twin labs Sodium PCA. I have a bottle of it that I'm scared to use b/c it's second ingredient is ethanol a drying alcohol. If anyone has any positive things to say about this product let me know. I feel bad not even giving it a try.