~~~PLEASE SHARE YOUR FAV SETTING LOTION/SPRAY!!~~~

PrettyBlackHair

I have only used the Motions Conditioning Setting Lotion and the Pantene Relaxed & Natural Setting Lotion and out of the two I prefer Motions. However, I am not EXTREMELY in love with it to the point that I wouldnt be open for suggestions.......anyone have some other great setting lotions that they have tried and love??

Piscesgirl718

Lotta Body is the best setting lotion I have used. It holds curls very well. It'll make your hair kind of crunchy though so you might want to dilute it with a little bit of water.

PrettyBlackHair

My mom uses the Lottabody Cream Wrap Setting Cream and loves it!!! So I may give the liquid one a try........Anyone else out there??

PeggyFair

My mom uses the Lottabody Cream Wrap Setting Cream and loves it!!! So I may give the liquid one a try........Anyone else out there??

Lottabody CremeWrap is the best setting cream ever made. It dries super fast and is very light. I love it and will not use anything else for wet sets.

hottestdiva19

I used lottabody last night for my Easter Sundey roller set. I wet each section with water, applied some jojoba oil, and then added lottabody. Came out rather nicely and My curls are still in place.

ritzbitz78

Dudley's Q Fantastic Body Texturizing Setting Lotion.

It isn't crispy, and leaves hair with a firm hold, soft, and very shiny.

BotanyGrl

I set everything w/ Lacio Lacio and water. Other setting lotions and sprays have make my hair crunchy.

Songbirdb

Lotta Body! Its the best! I leaves such a soft hold thats bouncy and luscious! It has the diluting instructions on the bottle so just follow according to your hair type. I do 5parts water, 1part lotta body. I'm so glad I tried it! And it doesn't make your hair crunchy!

hot_pepper96

I use Phytospecifics Integral Spray for my rollersets. My hair seems to lay better against the roller and it helps to detangle somewhat. My curls come out soft.

PrettyBlackHair

bump...Has anyone tried the Pantene Relaxed Natural Wrap/Set Lotion, Motions Salon Herbals Setting Lotion, or any other setting SPRAYS?

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I've used both lottabody and motions. I prefer lottabody, but recently i mixed giovanni direct leave-in with coconut oil and hawaiin silky moisturizer and had some fabolous results. I may get rid of setting lotions all together and continue to use that combination!

discobiscuits

the classic: LOTTABODY concentrated. dilute it with water to the strength that works for you and BANG! Hot, poppn curls. some say it is "crunchy" but that is only before you comb it out and only if you don't dilute w/ enuf water. i like crunch.

PrettyBlackHair

Thanx!! I think this may actually be the one I try....I just have to put mine in a spray bottle or else dat liquid will get everywhere