Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Hello. I am a repeat offender. I was thinking about buying the whole Mane 'n Tail line (along with that huge 32 ounce detangler :shocked:

Then it occurred to me that I was trying to go "natural" with products. I am so torn between using "natural" stuff and using store-bought products. I really want to streamline what I use. I remember when I used to use Bentonite clay to wash my hair but it was so messy! Henna, so messy! Indigo, terribly messy! Aubrey, so expensive! Help me! :drowning:

honey when you find a solution let me know. I think i'm going back to Aubrey's Organic. I have a couple of giovanni's conditioners, but with the keratin, they don't do much. I love Aubrey's GBP and so I will order some tonight.

I didn't care for M&T

I bought some white Rain conditioner today. I didnt need it but it was 99 cents for 18 ounces and with the store card the second was free.

Dont judge me.

I'm trying to decide between a vitacost and tns order. I want to do one or the other not both. I'm about to run out of coconut oil and I can't have that happen and I wanted to get some oils that I've researched recently that are good for hair growth. IDK. I will do it in a few weeks.

about a week ago i ordered the new miss jessies deep conditioner and i should have it by tomorrow. i cant wait. also my qhemet soft hols gel finally shipped. i ordered it 2 weeks ago.

I went to ULTA the other day and was like I'm NOT buying any hair stuff. Yeah well I ended up getting $75 worth of make-up and lotions I certainly didn't need LOL

Oh and I purchased a bottle of the CHI heat serum and my hair came out so pretty. I didn't think using this along with my CHI flatiron would be such a big difference. I'll have to try another CHI expensive a** product

I Did take Advantage of Sams247 20% Sale on the JBCO. Even though I've been incorporating 'different' ceramides oils into my Regi, there is still nothing like some good ol' JBCO.:rolleyes:

Back