PJ PICK(S) OF THE WEEK! (Kinda Long)

Healthb4Length

Okay y'all I recently tried some new stuff and I'm impressed! Since everyone was having such luck with the horsey stuff I decided to give it a try! Low and behold I went to Walmarts and I found some new conditioners it's called Cabellina Conditioner Del Caballo for Mane, Tail and Body it contains olive/coconut oils and horsetail extract. Well I slapped some on my hair last night and put on a baggie, I was planning on using it as a pre-poo but the weather dropped and I decided to do a co-wash and keep it moving.:lol: I am so glad I did this stuff made my hair so so soft and easy to detangle. It did'nt have a lot of 'slip' or 'coating' so I wasn't sure if this stuff would work. But it did, and it made my hair very nice and soft! I will be using this for my co-washes.

The second product I used was by EQUENNE Mane 'N Tail Leave-in Conditioner. To be honest I was surprized I even found this product, it was in a black bottle (a little dusty) in the corner of a BSS. Well I gave it a try because I wanted to try Salerm leave-in but it was too expensive for only 6.9 oz, I got this 32 oz bottle of leave-in for $6 so I tried. Loved it, it's a creamy leave-in that made detangling a breeze (the liquids were not working for me) it smells okay but the ingredients are good. Here they are;

DI water, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Quaternium-18, Stearyl Alcohol, Emulsifying wax NF, Cetyl Alcohol, Coconut oil, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Vegetable oil, Lanolin, Hydrolyzed Protein, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Isopropyl alcohol, FD&C Yellow #5.

:)

SqrpioQutie

Alli77 said:
The second product I used was by EQUENNE Mane 'N Tail Leave-in Conditioner. To be honest I was surprized I even found this product, it was in a black bottle (a little dusty) in the corner of a BSS. Well I gave it a try because I wanted to try Salerm leave-in but it was too expensive for only 6.9 oz, I got this 32 oz bottle of leave-in for $6 so I tried. Loved it, it's a creamy leave-in that made detangling a breeze (the liquids were not working for me) it smells okay but the ingredients are good. Here they are;

is that the one with the neon horses on it?... if so, i have bottle that i got many many years ago... i can't remember what kind of effect it had on my hair because that was before the hair boards and the tips that i've received on taking care of my hair... i wonder what the shelf life is for these kinds of products...

morehairplease

thanks for the reviews Alli77! I have heard about the Cabellina Conditioner Del Caballo for Mane, Tail and Body co on another board. It's on my list now.

Healthb4Length

SqrpioQutie said:
is that the one with the neon horses on it?... if so, i have bottle that i got many many years ago... i can't remember what kind of effect it had on my hair because that was before the hair boards and the tips that i've received on taking care of my hair... i wonder what the shelf life is for these kinds of products...

Sorry I took so long to post! But yes it's the one with the neon horse and the naked lady on the bottle. It's a creamy texture and yellow color.

LaNecia

Thanks for sharing!! I'm so glad I got my staples cause I'd be running to the store during my lunch break!

kreeme

Don't be telling me about no more products! I've done enough damage this weekend as it is. Dang!