Thank you ladies!! (Kinda long)

winnettag

My sister refuses to spend time learning about hair care :nono: and luckily her hair still grows. She thinks I'm crazy because of all the time I spend on here and all the stuff I buy and do to my hair.

Anyway, she has always relaxed it herself but never had that professional "swang". After I showed her a vid of Ateyaa (sp?) on youtube she wanted her hair to swang like hers did.
So I told her how you ladies relax or wash then apply leave-in and a serum on damp hair before blowdrying and flatironing... she was willing to give it a try.

So we went and bought a leave-in by Motions and a serum by Fantasia IC (she wanted CHI, but it was too expensive---we'll try that next time)

She kept asking if any of her hair lotions could be used as a leave-in and I was like "NO!" :wallbash:
She asked if she should put hair lotion on it too, and I was like "NO!" :wallbash:
She wanted to know if she should reapply the leve-in or serum after blowdrying, but before flatironing: "NO!"

So she touched up her hair, towel dryed, applied the leave-in then the serum and blow dryed then flatironed her hair......

It came out beautifully and she has that "swang" :grin:, so thank you all for the info!

i'm so happy for her. that swang knows just how to make a girl feel sexy. :grin: i can't wait till my hair is that long, but i'm likin' my bob too much right now.

I'm happy for her and you as well, your hair is gorgeous!!!!
I wish my sister was so willing to listen to what I have to say. I learned ALOT on here. The women here changed my life, completely.

Back