PICS AFTER ONE YEAR OF BEING NATURAL MAJOR GROWTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Netta1

Pics of the growth I obtained one year after my BC in 2003. Compare these pictures to October 2003 pictures and you'll see a big difference in growth!!!!!!! ENJOY /images/graemlins/dance7.gif /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

Why is fotki acting crazy /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif, anyway you can still view the pictures. No password needed for new album at this point. password for old album is peacebestill

SherryLove

very nice growth there,,,,netta1... continue to take good care of your hair..... /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

cybra

You "grow on" Netta, with your bad self. Your hair is so beautiful...nice job! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

Ayeshia

That is a lot of growth congrats /images/graemlins/clap.gif. I see you did the BC a month before I did /images/graemlins/up.gif

Carlie

Wow, that's amazing growth! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif You definitely had a great year! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Netta1

you guys are great! THANKS!

@JD Bdfly
I transitioned for a little over six months before did the BC.

I added some of the old pics to the same album.... so people could really see the difference in growth w/o having to go to, to different albums.