One Year Hair Anniversary Update Pics!

Divastate

Wow congratulations on all that excellent growth! You can really see how healthy and thick your hair is getting too /images/graemlins/smile.gif

keke

Oooh im so jeal. LOL. Hopefully by nest summer i will be that lenght. I am DETERMINED. Got my pills, trying to eat better(moreso because im trying to get rid of these pimples) and i should be right there with you next summer. Right now i have my hair in twists and then curled up.

KAddy

Your hair looks great. I don't know how I missed this thread. I saw your album a couple of days ago and mentioned how great your hair looks.

Your are an inspiration to me.

Lorraine

Your results after one year are absolutely amazing and such an encouragement! Thanks for sharing, Babygurl. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

honeisos

Your hair is so Lovely! Good work ! /images/graemlins/clap.gif
My hair is about the same as your 2003 . now .. hopefully I will have the same kind of growth as you did and next yr show my growth..
thanks!

Paris Belle

BG, you are doing BIG things!! Your hair looks great. Keep up the good work...You've accomplished so much in a year!!

Babygurl

Aw, you ladies are the best and make me feel so good about my year of tangles and buns! Thanks SO VERY MUCH! I really mean it!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Your hair is absolutely beautiful!! You have made wonderful progress. It doesn't look like your hair grows at a snails pace either!