*PIC HEAVYISH* MY JUICE N MOUSSE PONYTAIL

PrincessLinzz

Hi Gorgeous Gals,

Since I have joined my girl Adora on this juicing mission I have been experimenting. I have always done wash n gos but now I do it with my Tresemme mousse and S-Curl. The S-Curl holds my curls so much better and my hair is like waaaay moisturized!:grin:
Anyway enough gab...here goes...

Attachments

• Frontal View of Mousse and Juice Pony.jpg
    Frontal View of Mousse and Juice Pony.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 209
  • Side View of Mousse and Juice Pony.jpg
    Side View of Mousse and Juice Pony.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 232
  • Side View 2 of Mousse and Juice Pony.jpg
    Side View 2 of Mousse and Juice Pony.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 227
  • Back View of Mousse and Juice Pony.jpg
    Back View of Mousse and Juice Pony.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 175
Your hair looks so lush, love the curl and girl I heart big hair. You have a beautiful head of hair.

I love the curls! I've been using S-Curl lately on my puffs. It's definitely one of the best moisturizers I've used.

Very nice...I'm refining my wash n go...I've learned some new techniques so that the WnG actually becomes a low-manipulation style (We'll see how that works this go round)...I'm in the juicing challenge too!!!

Very nice...I'm refining my wash n go...I've learned some new techniques so that the WnG actually becomes a low-manipulation style (We'll see how that works this go round)...I'm in the juicing challenge too!!!

Refining ? New techniques?? I'M PMING YOU...

Girl, you can't just say this and not share your technique.:rolleyes::nono:;)
I can't wait for my TWA to grow up. The J juice challenge and my protective style challenge will help my hair to thrive.:yep:

Back