Oh my gosh! Shake n' go + Smooth n' Shine Gel

soslychic

Oh my gosh! Shake n\' go + Smooth n\' Shine Gel

If any natural (or texturized) lady has not tried this wonderfully lethal combination, do it TONIGHT! I've never really done a real shake n' go before. Don't know why. But I did today. I had already condition washed/moisturized that whole routine last night and this morning I woke up with bedhead of course so I spritzed with water and and added some Smooth n' Shine Curl Activator Gel, spritzed again this time to get it soaking wet with my water/honey mixture and shook shook shook shook shook. I looked in the mirror and oh my goodness! Ringlets everywhere! I didnt' even know my hair had curls anywhere but in the back. My mom noticed later and said oh my goodness! Your hair scared me it has so many curls! Lol! She's gonna try the same thing too.
Yea I know, I'm a little late. I should have tried the shake n' go a long time ago like everyone else, but ya live ya learn. Try it if you haven't.

(I've just been havin' a good hair week. lol. And it's about time for me /images/graemlins/laugh.gif )

soslychic

Re: Oh my gosh! Shake n\' go + Smooth n\' Shine Gel

I don't really go by the hairtyping system because I think it's way too narrow. But I'll say 4a just about everywhere except in the very back where it's more of a 3 c-ish. It's cottony soft, very afroish, easiest to comb while wet.

soslychic

Re: Oh my gosh! Shake n\' go + Smooth n\' Shine Gel

Thanks RushGirl. After lots of trial and error, things are actually beginning to work /images/graemlins/smile.gif