phyo and henna?

ms.gafeney

Hello ladies!!! I relaxed with phyto last night and i absolutely looooove it! my hair has so much bounce and feels silky. My question is this... i noticed in the instructions that it said not to relax on henna treated hair...so does that mean that i cannot henna my hair? :confused: i may call the phyo nurnber and ask them, but if anyone has an answer please let me know. thanks!:)

sareca

ms.gafeney said:
Hello ladies!!! I relaxed with phyto last night and i absolutely looooove it! my hair has so much bounce and feels silky. My question is this... i noticed in the instructions that it said not to relax on henna treated hair...so does that mean that i cannot henna my hair? :confused: i may call the phyo nurnber and ask them, but if anyone has an answer please let me know. thanks!:)

I'm a Phyto-lover and I've henna over 10 times.

Tee

Congrats on your good relaxer.

Also remember, the ladies here use only BAQ Henna. Regular Henna (compound Henna) is bad for relaxed or chemically treated hair. So make sure you pick up BAQ Henna.

*Yeah, I get an A for Henna 101. I read all through that Henna thread and the links provided! lol*

MonaLisa

Wow....a Phyto positive post! :eek:

Congratulations on a successful Phyto touch up and henna application!
Glad it turned out well for you:)

sareca

Letitia said:

Also remember, the ladies here use only BAQ Henna. Regular Henna (compound Henna) is bad for relaxed or chemically treated hair. So make sure you pick up BAQ Henna.

Yeah, I get an A for Henna 101. I read all through that Henna thread and the links provided! lol

A+ :yay: You now know everything I know about henna.

Edie

Letitia said:

*Yeah, I get an A for Henna 101. I read all through that Henna thread and the links provided! lol*

What is BAQ henna?