Henna and Phyto relaxers????

FunkyDiva

(Yes another Phyto question)

I am really interested in trying a phyto relaxer but I on amirahg.com they stated to NOT use phyto on Henna treated hair????? I am a henna head! I noticed some of you ladies have in your siggy's that you use both. Is it ok? Do you use a specific process? Meaning do you leave a certain amount of time between the two treatments? Please give me the 411 ladies! My hair is finally healthy and I looking foward to growth in 07' so I don't want anything to cause serious damage.

TIA

JLove74

prissygirl114 said:
I am really interested in trying a phyto relaxer but I on amirahg.com they stated to NOT use phyto on Henna treated hair????? I am a henna head! I noticed some of you ladies have in your siggy's that you use both. Is it ok? Do you use a specific process? Meaning do you leave a certain amount of time between the two treatments? Please give me the 411 ladies! My hair is finally healthy and I looking foward to growth in 07' so I don't want anything to cause serious damage.

TIA

I'm a Phyto & Henna user. It's OK to use. I haven't experienced any adverse reactions or problems. Didn't use a specific process, I did however wait 2 weeks prior to my touch-up and 2 weeks after. Just load up on the conditioning and keeping your hair moisturized, you will be fine. Add some oils and condish to your henna mix as well. And make sure you're using 100% BAQ henna.

I think most relaxers say not to use henna....