Phony Puff?

productjunkie814

Does anyone know where I can find one of these? I'm looking to make it one of my fall/winter protective styles. My local bss has curly phony ponies that I can fluff out to resemble more of a "puff"-like texture, but I'm hoping to avoid having to do that. TIA!

Look at you. Productjunkie is your sn and now you're looking for hair to buy! Bless your heart! I feel you though, I might need to look into getting one that matches my texture for my lazy winter days!

bumping...
I want to do a low phony puff...
but not really a puff...
think Tracee Ellis Ross on Girlfriends when she used to do the low pony tail
thingie... so actually it's not really a puff

Last edited:
bumping...
I want to do a low phony puff...
but not really a puff...
think Tracee Ellis Ross on Girlfriends when she used to do the low pony tail
thingie... so actually it's not really a puff

You mean something like this?

hairaliciajj7.bmp

Here's my contribution, I wore mine back in the summer. I'll have to get a new one though cause my hair's not the same color anymore. I really like yours Lei*Lei.

Yea I'm wearing mine today! I'm transitioning...again. So I am baggying my permed hair underneath it with conditioner. IS it ok for me to leave my hair baggyed with condish for the whole week? Has any one ever done that?

Yea I'm wearing mine today! I'm transitioning...again. So I am baggying my permed hair underneath it with conditioner. IS it ok for me to leave my hair baggyed with condish for the whole week? Has any one ever done that?

I did with no adverse affects, but my hair has always been mighty strong, even at its weakest point.

Back