Looking for a 4a phony pony puff

YoursTrulyRE

I have been searching BSS for a realistic phony pony puff (4a) but I can't fine one. They are either 3c (which is not my texture at all) or they soooo fake.

Any one have an suggestions?

I don't know much about hair type when looking at the afro puff.. But I have 3 actually and the one I wear mostly is the Femi afro puff.. This one comes in 2 afro Puffs.. To be honest it doesn't look like the picture when you see it in person.. I also have one that is a big afro puff.

The 1st 2 are the Femi Puff the 3rd is from the Janet Collection and the 4th one that one is the big one I was referring to.. Last one is me wearing the Femi Puff I just used one puff..

Attachments

• femi puff.jpg
    femi puff.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 90
  • femi puff I.jpg
    femi puff I.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Afro-Puff-String2__82425_zoom.jpg
    Afro-Puff-String2__82425_zoom.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Effy ponytail.jpg
    Effy ponytail.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 89
  • hairca12.jpg
    hairca12.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 100
I don't know much about hair type when looking at the afro puff.. But I have 3 actually and the one I wear mostly is the Femi afro puff.. This one comes in 2 afro Puffs.. To be honest it doesn't look like the picture when you see it in person.. I also have one that is a big afro puff.

The 1st 2 are the Femi Puff the 3rd is from the Janet Collection and the 4th one that one is the big one I was referring to.. Last one is me wearing the Femi Puff I just used one puff..

So the first one is two piecs and you can wear them seperate or togther?

My beloved Cozy. It's what I used in these pics to rep 4A hair:

4Avs4B-vi.jpg

I have the freetress synthetic Afro ponytail in my
Photo album. Everyone thinks it's My hair so I guess its pretty realistic-looking. I would
Post the pic but I'm on my
Phone.

Thanks for all of the links ladies. I have been looking for a puff as well. I bought one at the bss but the texture and curl pattern were so off I couldn't wear it. I see a lot of good possibilities in here.

I just got Effy from the UPS guy today!!! When I tell you she is GAWJUS........ I'm not even joking. She's HUGE and looks NOTHING like the pic.

I just got Effy from the UPS guy today!!! When I tell you she is GAWJUS........ I'm not even joking. She's HUGE and looks NOTHING like the pic.

This is true it is huge and its nothing like the pic.. The pic show a little more curly hair but the actual fro does not.. I still haven't worn mine yet trying to get it to look right on me.. I actually have a small, med and Effy is the large one

K Ladies. Here's Effy straight out of the pack in a #2. She's a biggun!! But she's fantastic. She's pretty versatile so should be able to rock a few different styles with her.

Attachments

• IMG_0214.JPG
    IMG_0214.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0215.JPG
    IMG_0215.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0216.JPG
    IMG_0216.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0217.JPG
    IMG_0217.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0218.JPG
    IMG_0218.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 84
This is true it is huge and its nothing like the pic.. The pic show a little more curly hair but the actual fro does not.. I still haven't worn mine yet trying to get it to look right on me.. I actually have a small, med and Effy is the large one

Just by experimenting a little (I haven't taken out my twists yet. Trying to hold out until Friday :look: #dontjudgeme :lol:) I've found that she has to be worn farther back on the head.... completely opposite from when I was relaxed and wore pony's towards the top. :yep:

Thanks girl. She does look nice. Huge but nice.

You're welcome. lol Yeah she's a whole lotta hair! :blush: But since my head's big, she gives great camouflage. :lol: I fluffed her out a bit. Even though she can be packed and/or cut down she's still pretty full.

Back