Looking for a 4a phony pony puff

I'm actually looking for more of a 4a phony bun then puff. I got the puff thing down but, I'd love to rock a natural bun. Any ideas? Even if its 4a braiding or weave hair (long enough to make a bun), I'll work with that. Any idea ladies?

I'm actually looking for more of a 4a phony bun then puff. I got the puff thing down but, I'd love to rock a natural bun. Any ideas? Even if its 4a braiding or weave hair (long enough to make a bun), I'll work with that. Any idea ladies?

Have you checked out TrendySocialite bun updo? It's gorgeous. I saw the thread a little while back it's one that I REALLY want to try. Let me see if I can find it for you.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=544007

TrendySocialite's YT Tutorial

I wore Effy out this past weekend as a test. I put her on, no hair candy or anything just to see how well she'd do on her own. Naked, she was a complete hit. I did pin her down well and I was thankful I did.... as we ended up riding with the windows down....... and Miss Effy is soooooo NOT aerodynamic. :lol: I liked her. Nah, I LUBS her.

Now to play with various hair candy. :yep:

Attachments

• effy1.jpg
    effy1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 53
  • effy2.jpg
    effy2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 52
I wore Effy out this past weekend as a test. I put her on, no hair candy or anything just to see how well she'd do on her own. Naked, she was a complete hit. I did pin her down well and I was thankful I did.... as we ended up riding with the windows down....... and Miss Effy is soooooo NOT aerodynamic. :lol: I liked her. Nah, I LUBS her.

Now to play with various hair candy. :yep:

Ohhhhh I love her!!!!!

Thanks for all the links ladies! Hopefully by the end of the year, I'll be able to pull my hair back enough to wear one of these :yep:

Back