Paging Beverly

diamondlady

Beverly,

Whenever I look at your hair pictures, I'm always distracted by your flawless skin. The first time I saw one of your pictures I thought (for a minute) I was looking at a mannequin from behind. One picture shows your arm, again flawless skin. No moles, no discolorations of any kind, just an even smooth color, I'M SO JEALOUS.

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Wow, really, I never would have thought about my skin being one of my better attributes. Well you should see the skin on my face, LOL, its not so great. I get occassional breakouts, not to mention, those stubborn chin hairs, which I search for every day to pluck out, yes I am obsessed, you wont catch me with a beard
.. My skin on the rest of my body is soft and smooth, however, I do tend to break out on my face, I have been on acutane, Retin A, Differn, oxy pads, LOL. Well its gotten better in my adult years, but that is my no so best attribute. I will be posting the group meeting photo today hopefully, but you can not see my skin that well. But thank you for the compliment!!