SBAKER REVEALED

Lindy

Great pictures, Sbaker!!
Thanks for sharing.

Nonie

SBaker, you're beautiful...as is your hair. Thanks for the walk down memory lane. I was beaming by the time I came to the end of your album coz your narrative and pictures really do take us through the strides you've made. Good onya, Girl! What do the lonely do at Christmas? If that picture holds the answer then I'd say... "Look stunning and leave us wondering how you succeeded in keeping yourself a secret from the million of fellas who'd love to be seen with you on their arm!!!"

amy1234

You're pictures are lovely..you are right , this forum is a blessing and one of the reasons why I participate is because of the continuos support from its members. Thanks for sharing

Country gal

This board has been wonderful for me. I just feel like I have grown so much since coming on board 2002. I have so more pictures that I have to scan in from early last year. They show my natural hair color which is a dark brown.

CocoaCure

Sbaker, I can't see your pics, but I started crying reading your beautiful post!!! You write with such emotion and really took us on your journey.......one that's familiar to many of us! Thank you for sharing this beautiful story!!! I'm so glad you met Beverly and joined the site - here, we all benefit from eachother's stories and lessons! This is the greatest site EVER!!!

Country gal

[ QUOTE ]
CocoaCure said:
Sbaker, I can't see your pics, but I started crying reading your beautiful post!!! You write with such emotion and really took us on your journey.......one that's familiar to many of us! Thank you for sharing this beautiful story!!! I'm so glad you met Beverly and joined the site - here, we all benefit from eachother's stories and lessons! This is the greatest site EVER!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Cococure. I don't know why you can't open the pictures. Did you use the password. Beverly is a really nice person. She is very geniune person which is rare in D.C.

Country gal

[ QUOTE ]
nonie said:
SBaker, you're beautiful...as is your hair. Thanks for the walk down memory lane. I was beaming by the time I came to the end of your album coz your narrative and pictures really do take us through the strides you've made. Good onya, Girl! What do the lonely do at Christmas? If that picture holds the answer then I'd say... "Look stunning and leave us wondering how you succeeded in keeping yourself a secret from the million of fellas who'd love to be seen with you on their arm!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Awshucks, you are making me blush!

adrienne0914

girrrl, i am touched and blushing all at the same time! that is such a great compliment!!
these boards have also become a great outlet for me. and i'm always encouraged by everyone with each inch that i manage to keep.

you are really beautiful, and i thank you for sharing your pics and journey with us!!

Country gal

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
girrrl, i am touched and blushing all at the same time! that is such a great compliment!!
these boards have also become a great outlet for me. and i'm always encouraged by everyone with each inch that i manage to keep.

you are really beautiful, and i thank you for sharing your pics and journey with us!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Adrienne, you trully are my hair inspiration. I have really been encouraged my your pics.