Paging Beverly. I really liked the old forum....

ava2

Can someone point me in the direction of the 'New Posts' button? ...or is iSpy the only way to see the recent posts on one page? Thanks in advance.

hannan

The new look made me so sleepy the first day that I actually had to take a nap. Everything seems to blend together.

I had the same "problem" too but then again, that nap finally stopped my nocturnal cycle. :grin:

I'm really diggin' the new look the more I get used to it. I'm a huge fan of complaining but I like the new mod-ish vibe going on. It meshes well.

mEmYSELFaNDj

I actually like the new set up, other then the fact that I can't access my profile page or make any changes to my account. Yes I can log in(obviously) but thats it. I wen to added my avi pic and it says I dont have permission or something. Help!

PistolWhip

I actually like the new set up, other then the fact that I can't access my profile page or make any changes to my account. Yes I can log in(obviously) but thats it. I wen to added my avi pic and it says I dont have permission or something. Help!

^^^^^I'm having the same issue (yikes)

MsBoinglicious

lol I know right! I thought this was a new post until I read your reply and scrolled back up and looked at the post date...2002! LOL!