YAY!!I'm in the states!! Help me find products! PLEASEEEEEE

vnaps

Hey all

So i'm in the states from australia till thursday 15 July and really need your help finding these products. I would prefer going to a shop than online as i am not going to be in one place.

Jamaican black castor oil
End papers
Good Seamless tooth comb
Denman Brushes
Silk Scarfe

I am currently in Chicago. i will then go to New York saturday evening but i doubt i'll be able to do much shopping there. I will then head back to DC On tuesday.

I have stocked up on most products i need and i'm probably set for life lol...i went all out coz stuff here is much cheaper than Australia.

I really appreciate your help.

Iamhim

What part of Chicago are you in? I'm in the north burbs...but I'm sure some of the other ladies in other parts of Chicago can help you too!

Iamhim

First I suggest going to Sally Beauty Supply, they are all over the city. It shouldn't be too hard to fine one. You can get most of the stuff there, but I'm not certain about the Jamaican castor oil.

Sade'

I am in DC let me know what u need and when you will be here and I can try and help!! Welcome to the states!!

vnaps

I am in DC let me know what u need and when you will be here and I can try and help!! Welcome to the states!!

thanks so much for your responses....i think i should be back in dc by wednesday. i am in new york at the moment. was going to leave tuesday but there is so much to see and do.

i'm thinking of buying stuff online but would be extra grateful if anyone can tell me where to get the JBCO.

vnaps

First I suggest going to Sally Beauty Supply, they are all over the city. It shouldn't be too hard to fine one. You can get most of the stuff there, but I'm not certain about the Jamaican castor oil.

thank you.....i did find one when i was in chicago. they didnt have end papers though so i will have a look around new york....if i have time.

Dommo

If your in New York, they have the jamaican castor oil on jamaica ave. in queens. You can get the rest from any beauty supply store. Sally's carry's the denman brush. Most "asian hood" BSS' will have everything though.

30something

Well if you are going to be in NY you can go to this site http://www.beautyofnewyork.com/ you can order from here and just pick it up in Manhattan where is at this adresss (Hair Town 1906 3rd Ave. New York. NY 10029).. they have a Brooklyn address too. They have black Jamaican castor oil

southerncitygirl

since you're headed to nyc i also suggest heading to brooklyn to karens body beautiful. her site is karensbodybeautiful.com you can order online and pickup in her store.