paging adrienne

deborah11

thanks to you for all your help these last few months too adrienne. can't believe that i didn't include your name in my previous post---'thanks for the hair mirace." you have been a God send, gurl. please forgive me and charge it to my head, not my heart 'cause gurl u are one of my hair idols. watch out gurl, i am gonna catch up with your hair in about 10 years!!!!! blessings to you! deborah

adrienne0914

awww, thanks!! no worries, girl! i'm glad i could help you out. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

and yes, i can't wait until you catch up. i know it won't take that long though. lol! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

adrienne

G

Oh my goodness! I just looked at your journal, and you are past bra-strap now! And the thickness is gorgeous! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

beana3

WHAT /images/graemlins/shocked.gif adrienne your hair is amazing, i mean it has always been but your hair growth journey has inspired me big time !!! 2 years... all that retained growth.. wow! is all i can say.

pebbles

Dang girl,

What the heck is your secret? Your hair is looking gorgeous!!
Congratulations girl!! Looks like you've passed bra-strap!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

nita4

Adrienne, have any 2003 pictures yet?? You hair is beautiful. Do you rub that S-Curl on your scalp?? Doesn't it itch? Or do you just put on the hair??

adrienne0914

thanks for pointing out that my pics were mislabeled, nita and faith. i was still stuck in last year! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

nita, nope, i can't put the curl activator directly on my scalp. it itches like crazy and really aggravates my psoriasis, which is already out of control right now. so i mainly focus on the ends and the OUTER portion that lays down. i do use it to smooth down new growth, but i don't really worry about the part underneath. ya know?

WOW! thanks for all the compliments, ladies! it has been quite a journey. i think the biggest contributor to retaining the length is that i haven't had any major setbacks (thank God).

i've fallen really behind on reading posts because my DSL at home isn't working. hopefully it will be back up this evening... /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

adrienne

LondonDiva

Adrienne

Your hair is gorgeous, it has grown so much over the past few months. Looking lovely girl. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Julia

adrienne, I love your hair and you are so gorgeous! Girl you too give me inspiration. You have got some blessed head of hair sis! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

How many inches have you gained since the october pic?

JenJen2721

Adrienne,
I just finished being in awe of your picture trail. Your hair is absolutely fabulous!!!! You are truly and inspiration to a /images/graemlins/newbie.gif like me!
Jen

Lindy

Adrienne,

Your hair pictures are amazing!! Your hair is absolutely gorgeous. So thick and shiny; now THAT's what I call a head of healthy hair! Congratulations on achieving your hair goal!!

/images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I like the "Chaka... Chaka... Chaka Kahn!" picture. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Unlike your co-worker, I like big, big hair. I used to try and get that look on purpose!
Big, straight or protected by a phonytail--your hair is the bomb, girl!

honeycomb719

I just wanted to add my compliments along w/ the many others Adrienne /images/graemlins/laugh.gif When I first saw your pics my mouth just hit the floor. I've had all my friends over to gawk at your mane. You are truly my hair inspiration /images/graemlins/grin.gif Keep up the good work.

elliot

Andrienne-

Your hair is beautiful. You achieved alot of growth from July to October! It looks much fuller now. Keep up the EXCELLENT work. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elliot

adrienne0914

okay, my DSL still isn't working...
i was able to use dialup though so i'm kewl!!!

julia, it's hard to say exactly how much i've gained since october because i don't measure, but i'm estimating that it's now growing about ½" a month. prior to that, it was consistently ¼" a month for two years. lol! so i'm really excited!!

thanks again for the compliments, everyone. you all are so supportive. i REALLY appreciate it! /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

adrienne

Azalia

Adrienne /images/graemlins/shocked.gif,
I just saw your pictures last night and OMG your hair is GORGEOUS Adrienne. I had one of my friends over to check out the board and I went to your name not knowing that you updated and was blown away /images/graemlins/smile.gif. She was like OMG her hair is beautiful and she is so cute. I was like yea we are all like a family here on the board /images/graemlins/laugh.gif. Congrats on reaching your goal. Keep in Touch /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Tea

I agree with all the other ladies. Your hair is absolutely beautiful. It has really grown. You said you have psoriasis. I'm not sure what that is. Do you get sores and then it flakes or just flakiness? What's the difference between psoriasis and ezecma? I'm not sure which I had. Mom said it was like cradle cap that never went away.

hairfanatic

I also agree with all the other ladies! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Adrienne, you are definately a "ROLE MODEL" for this forum and your picture on the front opening page of the forum is well deserved! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif By the way, you should encourage Beverly to put up an updated picture because is even longer now. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Jenai

Just when I think our hair can't get any more gorgeous - it does. Keep up the good work.

adrienne0914

tea, that about sums it up. it's like cradle cap that won't go away. i also say it looks like fish food because the flakes are that big. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

thanks again, everyone!!

adrienne

babyblue

Adrienne Your hair is beautiful and so healthy looking /images/graemlins/laugh.gif! It seems that you and i both have the same scalp issues. Mine tends to flare up in winter but the past three years havent been so bad, only problem is that it moved from my scalp to the sides of my nose. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

Madison

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
hairfanatic said:
I also agree with all the other ladies! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Adrienne, you are definately a "ROLE MODEL" for this forum and your picture on the front opening page of the forum is well deserved! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif By the way, you should encourage Beverly to put up an updated picture because is even longer now. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cosigning /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne0914

babyblue, i also had that on the side of my nose when i first got it in high school. i used Clobetasol Proprionate cream to get rid of it. my scalp will act up year round when it's in full swing. as long as i wash twice a week, it's okay. that's not a problem when wearing the bun/ponytail. i just wish it would go away so i could get more braids.
/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
adrienne

Cleo

BRH, I did the same thing. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Absolutely gorgeous Adrienne, absolutely gorgeous. I guess I'll keep striving.

uniquev11

Adrienne,

Your hair looks so good.
It's not just long, it's healthy!
Please stay consistent. I am looking for some waist-length inspiration!

leejure

Girl, you are so funny! First of all, when did you sneak those "baby'" pictures in there! LOL!

You already know that I love your hair, I justed wanted you to know that I am keeping my eye on you! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

-lee /images/graemlins/grin.gif