ORS replenishing pak rave

newflowers

As I have read quite a bit about this deep conditioner on the boards with so many rave reviews, I looked at it when I was in Sally's a couple of weeks ago, and, amazingly, it jumped into my hand and begged me to take it home and give it a try. Of course, how could I deny such a request. :spinning:

Last week, I used one pak, and i was wowed by the scent first of all - I don't recall anyone writing anything about the divine orange oil scent. My hair smelled like oranges for two days - so very cool, and DH loved it.

And the results - a-mazing. Simply a-mazing. My hair was very soft and well moisturized. Excellent results with which I was extraordinarily pleased. But one cannot really tell by one try alone (and the twin did ask to come home with me too), so I used it again today. This time, I added a few ingredients - three tablespoons of silk peptide powder, one tablespoon of panthenol, and one tablespoon of hydrolyzed wheat protein.

So the first half was with the mix; the second, without for the moisture. I sat under the dryer in a bag for 30 minutes each time. Amazing is what it was before - my hair is simply unbelivable, incredible, fantastic, fabUlous. Soft, strong, silky, and smells really yummy.:lick:

I highly recommend this product and think ORS Replenishing Pak is certainly worth a few tries as the results are wonderful. If I would change anything, it would be to find this in a large jar instead of the paks. I will purchase and use this again. :yep:

silverlotus

As I have read quite a bit about this deep conditioner on the boards with so many rave reviews, I looked at it when I was in Sally's a couple of weeks ago, and, amazingly, it jumped into my hand and begged me to take it home and give it a try. Of course, how could I deny such a request. :spinning:

Last week, I used one pak, and i was wowed by the scent first of all - I don't recall anyone writing anything about the divine orange oil scent. My hair smelled like oranges for two days - so very cool, and DH loved it.

And the results - a-mazing. Simply a-mazing. My hair was very soft and well moisturized. Excellent results with which I was extraordinarily pleased. But one cannot really tell by one try alone (and the twin did ask to come home with me too), so I used it again today. This time, I added a few ingredients - three tablespoons of silk peptide powder, one tablespoon of panthenol, and one tablespoon of hydrolyzed wheat protein.

So the first half was with the mix; the second, without for the moisture. I sat under the dryer in a bag for 30 minutes each time. Amazing is what it was before - my hair is simply unbelivable, incredible, fantastic, fabUlous. Soft, strong, silky, and smells really yummy.:lick:

I highly recommend this product and think ORS Replenishing Pak is certainly worth a few tries as the results are wonderful. If I would change anything, it would be to find this in a large jar instead of the paks. I will purchase and use this again. :yep:

I love this conditioner too! It's one of my staples. :yep:

As for the bold, they do sell it in a large bottle. It looks like this:

♦K.O♦

The bottle is so much more cost efficient than the packets.

Using 3 packets at once was killing me. lol. I have been using the bottle since the beginning of the year... it costs around 15 dollars.

Glad that you enjoy the ORS.

DivaRox

I love this conditioner and you are right-that citrus smell is so yummy. I have the bottle and the packets and for some reason, I feel "better" using the packets. IDK why:look: I got my bottle for $11, but I still load up on those packets when I catch them on sale at Kroger. They normally go for $1 but sometimes as low as .75c

BlackPearl1

I have been useing the pak ( two each time) for the past three weeks and I really like it . I think I'll buy the bottle this week at CVS .

hopeful

I love the ORS pak too, I use it in my deep conditioner once a month or so. I mix it with some of my other favorite moisturizing conditioners. I usually use two packs, I haven't been able to find the bottle yet.

Meli

:eek: Hey! When did they start selling that??!!!

Oh my goodness...That's exactly what I was saying too.....!!!! I really got to stay off this site...I'm not a full fledged PJ (maybe I'm in denial) but I am certainly getting there. I just purchased conditioners last week, bought 2 hairzings last night and now I have to buy this ORS Replenishing bottled conditioner....

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Oh my goodness...That's exactly what I was saying too.....!!!! I really got to stay off this site...I'm not a full fledged PJ (maybe I'm in denial) but I am certainly getting there. I just purchased conditioners last week, bought 2 hairzings last night and now I have to buy this ORS Replenishing bottled conditioner....

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. You are there, honey!:look:

Brownie518

I have to agree with everything you just said. I slept on this all year and now I am a loyal convert. I love it :love2:!!! Newfound staple for me!!

klb120475

I love this conditioner and you are right-that citrus smell is so yummy. I have the bottle and the packets and for some reason, I feel "better" using the packets. IDK why:look: I got my bottle for $11, but I still load up on those packets when I catch them on sale at Kroger. They normally go for $1 but sometimes as low as .75c

I luv some ORS! $11 at Kroger huh? Gotta go get me a bottle! I gotta Kroger plus card.....:look:

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.

I love this conditioner too! It's one of my staples. :yep:

As for the bold, they do sell it in a large bottle. It looks like this:

Yes ma'am, gotta love this stuff. One of the best moisturizing conditioners out there. The smell is divine, the slip is amazing, and the results are simply fantabulous (if there is such a word:grin:). It's one of the conditioners I'll keep going back to no matter how many different kinds I try. However, I didn't know they were selling the bottle at Krogers now. I'll have to look for them next time I'm there. I just bought my bottle from beautyofnewyork.com for $10.99. Not bad at all for that price:yep:

tapioca_pudding

CoSigning w/ everything you said! The smell is amazing, the slip is outrageous, the moisture is awesome... I did a DC on dry hair using this. WooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOooW!!!

Sounique

I was in Sally's a few months ago and decided to try it because I love the ORS line. I used it 1 time and was in love. I recently ran across this thread and was happy to learn that they carried it in a large bottle. I went out and bought it right away. The results are amazing. My hair has never been as silky, smooth and bouncy. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair. It's definately a keeper!:grin: