I LOVE ORS REPLENISHING PAK

FindingMe

yep. i use it weekly with 2 TBSP EVOO as a DC under steam or heat. It's helping me with breakge from my transition...

Simply_Kelz

Girl, yes!:lachen: I've been using it since I found LHCF; Just bought the bottle yesterday! I'm gonna mix some coconut oil in the bottle; it's a dream!

girlcherokee

this condition is in the catagorie of "beloved" for me! this and lekair cholestrol are the only reasons i have any hair left on my head thru my ignorance and neglect. it's a definate keeper for me and if they change the formula i think i will have to march on washington!

AngieB

Is this a moisturizing conditioner or does it contain protein? I have a few packets but haven't been using it because I'm using so many other protein loaded products like MT.

tenjoy

Is this a moisturizing conditioner or does it contain protein? I have a few packets but haven't been using it because I'm using so many other protein loaded products like MT.

I dont know.... but it seems to give me both strength and moisture. I LOVE it

LaReyna756

YES!!! I think that ORS Replenishing Pak is the SHIZNIT!!!!:grin::yep:
I just found a box of 3 in the Target in my neighborhood for $3.99 -
Which is better than paying $1.50 for one pak... It smells so YUMMY! It made me think of licking the spoon after my mom made a cake when I was a kid!!!:grin::grin:

I think WalMart sells it for $1.09 a pack. Also, now Sally's has the large bottles, 23 oz for about $11--and maybe you can find a $5 off or 15% off coupon online.

I love this line. I use the carrot oil cream regularly, and I miss the old formula for the Olive Oil cream, the heavy cream that did not have the mineral oil in it.

ETA: I see someone already posted about buying the large professional bottles at Sally's. That's what I get for reading the thread backwards!

Last edited:
I love it too, but it was making my hair shed. I absolutely love this product and the way it makes my hair feel, but I was shedding really bad, and didn't know why. I haven't used it in 2 weeks and I don't shed anymore. Kinda wierd. I use Joico Moisturizing Conditioner now for my weekly wash and co-washes, and the shedding has subsiding substantially. I really love this product, but there's something in it that my hair doesn't agree with!:nono:

MrsHouston

Here's a pic of it. Stolen from GMBS website. They sell it their for $14.99

http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/orrostproloi1.html

Ok, thanks. I've seen it before didn't know it was the same thing.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I was told that when you get the bottle to make sure that it says Deep Penetrating Conditioner just like the pack. So just by going by that the pics that was showed earlier is the wrong kind and thats the reason why stuff is outta order with the ingrediants and stuff. I seen the other bottle thats just like the pack that says DPC let me see if I can find a pic of the bottle....
Ok here is the correct bottle http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B001CXD1AA/ref=dp_image_text_0?ie=UTF8&n=3760901&s=hpc
And this one doesnt say it http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B00192OHCK/ref=dp_image_text_0?ie=UTF8&n=3760901&s=hpc so I am unsure. But i would get the first pic I posted b4 the other b/c other doesnt say DPC.

Last edited:

Esq.2B

I was told that when you get the bottle to make sure that it says Deep Penetrating Conditioner just like the pack. So just by going by that the pics that was showed earlier is the wrong kind and thats the reason why stuff is outta order with the ingrediants and stuff. I seen the other bottle thats just like the pack that says DPC let me see if I can find a pic of the bottle....

That's not correct.

Here's a list of the ingredients from the Pak:

Ingredients

Water Aqua , Soybean Oil Glycine Soja , Glycerine , Olive Oil Olea Europaea , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Quaternium-80 , DMDM Hydantoin , Amino Silk Acid , Dimethicone Copolyol , Orange Oil Citrus Aupantium Dulcis , D'Limonene , Panthenol Vitamin B5 , Dimethicone , EDTA , Chamomile Extract Anthemis Nobilis , Sage Extract Salvia Officinalis , Nettle Extract Urtica Dioica , Rosemary Extract Rosmarinus Officinalis , Aloe Vera Gel Aloe Barbedensis , Yarrow Extract Achilea Millefolium , Kiwi Extract Actinidia Chinensis , Polyquaternium-37 , Trideceth-7 , Triethanolamine , Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans , Methylchlorosothiazolinone , Methylchlorothiazolinone , Yellow No. 6 CI 15985 , Yellow No. 5 CI 19140

They are identical to the ingredients listed on the big bottle above. The order of the ingredients are the same and the ingredients are identical.

The smaller 12.25 oz bottle that looks like the pak has different ingredients from the pak and from the bigger 23 oz bottle. :nono:

In other words, the correct bottle is the (Professional) one a poster posted in this thread...the one that doesn't look like the pak.

nikki2229

ESQ 2B. I believe you are correct. I looked at them side by side at the BSS and they were the exact same ingredients in the same order.

BTW. I love this product.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
So the pic that I posted that say DPC is not the same as the pack? Thats stupid as hellfor them to make something with exact name and different ingrediants. Well I was just stating what I was told. I have never seen neither bottle so I only get the paks cant go wrong with tht. But thanks for correcting it.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I will see if I can go pick up the professional bottle tomorrow since my relaxer is coming up and I will need the DC. Gotta find it first.....

Esq.2B

So the pic that I posted that say DPC is not the same as the pack? Thats stupid as hellfor them to make something with exact name and different ingrediants. Well I was just stating what I was told. I have never seen neither bottle so I only get the paks cant go wrong with tht. But thanks for correcting it.

I agree, it's stupid. I don't understand the logic either.

I tell you what, if they change those ingredients in the 23 oz, I will be on the horn hollering at those ORS folx.

TdotGirl

I wish I saw this thread before I bought the bottle version that's not professional :ohwell: I hope it's not that bad.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I agree, it's stupid. I don't understand the logic either.

I tell you what, if they change those ingredients in the 23 oz, I will be on the horn hollering at those ORS folx.
Lol I am glad that I found it though. I knewit was the right stuff when I smelled it. So does the other con smell like citrus too?