ORS Replenishing Conditioner

Mertzy

My boyfriend picked this up for me at walmart, because he knows i'm a p.j. Has anyone tried the ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner? And if so, did it condition the hair well? I have really dry hair and I was wondering if this is a good deep conditioner.'

msa

From what I understand, it's the same thing that's in the ORS pack that everyone loves.

nymane

I bought the pak, tried it, and I was amazed at how well it softened my hair (especially since it was stripped from a new shampoo I decided to try that day :nono: ....so I went back to walmart and picked up two bottles (since it said "same formula") and I don't like it at all. It didn't do anything for my hair so I checked the ingredients and they're slightly different...I guess I'll just add honey & oils to spice it up next time

The Paks and the bottle are different and ORS is a longtime fave of this hairworld we live in. Try out the pack, see if you love it. You can look up endless raves and reviews about this longtime favorite.

Tafa01

I have discovered the packs through this board a few weeks ago and I love them!
My hair used to be very dry, but now its soft and moisturized. It is probably not only the packs that accomplished that...I have been following lots of the great advices here. But they definitely contributed to the new health of my hair. I use them once a week after shampoo.

teysmith

I'm using it and I like it a lot!! I'm still new to this hair care thing so I dont know what good results from great results.. I been using the Professional one lately and I think its really good. I use the shampoo too. I think its good stuff..

MummysGirl

I have the bottle too and I don't see much of a difference between it and the Pak. I love ORS Replenishing Con, it's been a staple for a very long time. I mix mine with Coconut Oil and sometimes with Peppermint Oil

Esq.2B

The packs and the bottle were identical for a while. Then ORS changed the formulas on both. There are still paks left over with the old formula but it's harder to find bottles with the old formula in my experiences. So people say that the formulas are different when really, it's just that one might be the new formula and one might be the old. The older formula performed better according to most people's experiences on this board. Many people complain that the new formula leaves build-up. I LOVE the old formula.

buddhas_mom

I have the bottle and I love it. Makes my hair very soft and moisturized. I dont see much of a difference between the bottle and the pak.

krikit96

Okay so the pak is the same as the bottle that has PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY on it. The bottle that looks exactly like the pak has a small difference in the ingredients... but the bottle that is HUGE and looks a little different from the pak is the one that has the exact same ingredients as the pak and in the same order too.

I SWEAR to y'all that once I realized that I bought 5 of those suckers just for reserve in case the day comes that they change that formula too. You can get them @ Sally's and any BSS for the most part... Theres a thread somewhere from last year that shows the pictures... I'll try to get the pics and show you here...

Ronnieaj

The packs and the bottle were identical for a while. Then ORS changed the formulas on both. There are still paks left over with the old formula but it's harder to find bottles with the old formula in my experiences. So people say that the formulas are different when really, it's just that one might be the new formula and one might be the old. The older formula performed better according to most people's experiences on this board. Many people complain that the new formula leaves build-up. I LOVE the old formula.

^^^What she said. There's another thread on here about the ingredients having changed. The bottle and the pak are identical products; the difference is whether or not you have the old or the new formulation. The old formulation is great; I took the new formulation back after one use.

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
It's a great DC but the jury is still out about its protein content...
I love it though!