Ors hair repair nourishing conditioner

Healthb4Length

Yes Yes YES!. I am ready! I love this conditioner and the olive oil masque. I hope they don't change the formula:perplexed

Yes I love this stuff too! You took the words out my mouth. ORS DO NOT CHANGE THE FORMULA!:lol: They're known for that. Get you hooked on a product then BAM! Change the formula.:nono:

i always hears raves about this...any naturals already using it and love it? i'm intrigued.

Yep:yep:, my hair feels silky after using this! Silky, manageable and easy to detangle. Stays moisturized after hair is dry too but I do think it has mild strengthening properties b/c my hair feels strong too.

D.Lisha

@D.Lisha
AQUA (WATER), POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, TRIDECYL STEARATE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIMETHICONE PEG-7 COCOATE, MUSA SAPIENTUM (BANANA) FRUIT EXTRACT, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BAMBUSA VULGARIS (BAMBOO) LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, LANOLIN OIL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, QUATERNIUM-80, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, DISODIUM EDTA, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENZYL BENZOATE

Going by ingredients I would think its a hard protein because of the ingredients (hydrolyzed collagen being more on the top) but it's far from feeling like one. Maybe someone else could respond. But it's so moisturizing to me. @D.Lisha

Lilmama1011

Thanks for the insight chicka! It is time for me to do a hard-protein treatment, I plan to use it around that time and report back with the results.

emada

Just wanted to bump and say I bought a bottle of this in a BSS in the Bronx:

bydebra

My hair was loving this conditioner for a loooong time. It got me through an 8-month stretch last year. I stopped using it because it seemed to be less effective, but now that I am transitioning and they have it in a bottle, I'm going to try it again.

I was buying 12 packets at a time at one point.

bydebra

I picked up 2 bottles of the conditioner today and I figured I might as well restock on the whole line :look:.

I have the protein moisturizing/strengthening creme and the oil sheen too, but I rarely use those.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 81

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
OOo... I' ve been wanting to try collagen protein and it's just about time for a harder treatment. :)

Maybe I'll hit up walgreens and buy the pack first.

krissyhair

My hair was loving this conditioner for a loooong time. It got me through an 8-month stretch last year. I stopped using it because it seemed to be less effective, but now that I am transitioning and they have it in a bottle, I'm going to try it again.

I was buying 12 packets at a time at one point.

It could have been less effective because it has a quat ingredient as second on the list. Those can cause some build up.

krissyhair

Thanks, krissyhair I'm really lazy about reading ingredients. I'm going to clarify and start using the conditioner again.

You're welcome. I searched some threads on silicones and quats and found out that quats behave similarly for moisturizing and targeting damage, but can build up even more.

leona2025

Y'all know I used to go hard for this conditioner. After the struggle to find it I used the masque in the green jar. I have been using it for a few months. If you like this product you should try to the masque too. It's easier to find for me.

MahoganyJazz

My stylist cowashed my hair with this before a press and curl the other day and I am hooked! My hair is shiny, silky, and soft and she didn't use anything else other than a spray heat protector. I had to go buy my own bottle! I love, love, love the fresh banana scent to it as well. I'll def be adding it to my list of favs!

curlyTisME

My stylist cowashed my hair with this before a press and curl the other day and I am hooked! My hair is shiny, silky, and soft and she didn't use anything else other than a spray heat protector. I had to go buy my own bottle! I love, love, love the fresh banana scent to it as well. I'll def be adding it to my list of favs!

I love that conditioner too! Makes my hair so shiny and strong.

greenandchic

Y'all know I used to go hard for this conditioner. After the struggle to find it I used the masque in the green jar. I have been using it for a few months. If you like this product you should try to the masque too. It's easier to find for me.

I will have to look for this next time I'm at BSS.

Have you ordered it? How is the shipping in terms of their timing? I'm sceptical with some of the vendors so I usually only order from Amazon Prime because I know when I will receive my item.

emada

So strange, it seems like the bottles are in random stores. My bottle was much cheaper than I expected, it was $5.

Healthb4Length

I saw them at a couple of BSS in Central Fl. They run about $6-9 depending on where you go. Just wanted to say that I used some 2 nights and ago and DCed for about 2 hrs (no heat) I twisted up my hair and went to bed forgetting to but on leave-in. Got busy for a few days and didn't moisturize at all:nono:. When I took down my twists my hair was so soft! And still detangled:drunk:! Yeah this goes to HG status. I only wished they'd make a leave-in conditioner like this specific product--Bamboo and Bananas. Love the scent too.