Ors hair repair nourishing conditioner

Lilmama1011

I just don't get. Why don't they have the bottle? It is absolutely the best conditioner for my hair. It has AMAZING slip and leaves my hair silky soft to the point when I'm rinsing it out, I'm under the water longer than normal thinking I have conditioner still left,but really my hair has transformed! They have a shampoo, anti breakage creme and moisture creme, and I have just seen the hairspray. They claim they sell it at Walmart and every Walmart I have been to doesn't sell it. They also claim that it's at Sally's and they as well don't seem to have it as well but you have to order it online and pay 5.95 for shipping and that means you are paying way more for it than you would pay in stores. You have to comb every beauty supply store just to find it and where I'm at it's at one store. My problem is why don't they have it in bottles now? It would make it so much easier for the consumer to have it in bottles. Why must we go on a goose chase for packets that's 2.00 a piece? I just paid 12.94 for 6 packets when a bottle would have been a better on the pockets.

Help me by convincing Ors they should have the bottle for the hair repair nourishing conditioner thus making it better for the consumer and making it easily accessible for us. (I will be emailing this thread to ors)

LexiDior

I second this! Great stuff. And while they are at it, make it available everywhere. I have to drive 45min out of my county for it.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I've used it after flat ironing a few times.

I really like it too.

ezina

I didn't know the availability of the bottle version of the ORS conditioner was an issue. I see it all the time when at my local Walgreens or CVS where I live in NJ (and even while I was in MA for college). In fact, I'm more likely to see the bottle than the packet.

Lilmama1011

I didn't know the availability of the bottle version of the ORS conditioner was an issue. I see it all the time when at my local Walgreens or CVS where I live in NJ (and even while I was in MA for college). In fact, I'm more likely to see the bottle than the packet.

Are you sure? I'm not talking about the replenishing one, I see that all the time. I'm talking about the hair repair line of ors the banana conditioner. ezina

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
The banana one does not come in a bottle.

I wish it would though.

NefertariBlu

Theyvdo make it in small tubs. I'mnin the UK and l've seen it. I love the replenishing pak better though. I didn't like the smell of the banana conditioner. I still have some left if the sample pack though.

Lilmama1011

i think we made our life better with this thread. ten this morning they posted they were putting it in bottles. never say you can't make a difference and i didn't even have to email them. thanks ors you proved you really take our thoughts into consideration it is greatly appreciated

greenandchic

I was wondering that too! I literally used it for the first time last week and I was instantly impressed at the quality of the conditioner but perplexed at the fact that it only came in packets. I hope they will sell it at my local Sally's.

TamedTresses

Maybe they were doing a test run with the packets. I will have to try this. I really like their Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner.

Lovestyr

Hmmm don't think I've noticed this before at my local bss. I must check it out to see if my hair likes it. The ors replenshing pack is good but I rarely use it in my hair regimen.

Eiano

There is a member here with GORG hair who has it as her avi pic... Lemme see if I can find her!

leona2025

Yes Yes YES!. I am ready! I love this conditioner and the olive oil masque. I hope they don't change the formula:perplexed

ellebelle88

Dang, now I wanna try this. ORS Replenishing is my boo! Love that conditioner. So much so that every time I go to WalMart I buy 3-4 bottles. I currently have about 5 bottles of the replenishing conditioner in my apartment.

D.Lisha

Dang, now I wanna try this. ORS Replenishing is my boo! Love that conditioner. So much so that every time I go to WalMart I buy 3-4 bottles. I currently have about 5 bottles of the replenishing conditioner in my apartment.

Same here! You ladies have SOLD me on this stuff! I would often see it in the packets at Walmart, but never really paid it much attention until now.
Would someone please enlighten on the ingredients? Also is it more of a moisturizing conditioner, or a medium/light protein?
I'm intrigued!

Lilmama1011

Same here! You ladies have SOLD me on this stuff! I would often see it in the packets at Walmart, but never really paid it much attention until now. Would someone please enlighten on the ingredients? Also is it more of a moisturizing conditioner, or a medium/light protein? I'm intrigued!

D.Lisha
AQUA (WATER), POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, TRIDECYL STEARATE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIMETHICONE PEG-7 COCOATE, MUSA SAPIENTUM (BANANA) FRUIT EXTRACT, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BAMBUSA VULGARIS (BAMBOO) LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, LANOLIN OIL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, QUATERNIUM-80, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, DISODIUM EDTA, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENZYL BENZOATE

Going by ingredients I would think its a hard protein because of the ingredients (hydrolyzed collagen being more on the top) but it's far from feeling like one. Maybe someone else could respond. But it's so moisturizing to me. D.Lisha