Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum 4 oz.

marygrove013

When I went to Meijers this last Saturday, if you buy this product, they have a mail in rebate & you basically get it for free, just mail in your receipt, fill out the form & mail it in...You get up to $6.99 back & the product cost $6.99 at Meijers...It smells great & works pretty good because I can't find my NTM serum anymore...Was it discontinued....

Filmatic

I just picked some up today. It was on sale at Walgreens. I can't wait to wash, but I have to exercise first.

Eisani

When I went to Meijers this last Saturday, if you buy this product, they have a mail in rebate & you basically get it for free, just mail in your receipt, fill out the form & mail it in...You get up to $6.99 back & the product cost $6.99 at Meijers...It smells great & works pretty good because I can't find my NTM serum anymore...Was it discontinued....

Meijer totally jumped out at me! I knew you had to be around here somewhere to be up in that store. One of my favorite places...

Brownie518

I'm interested in this product line, too....Any reviews?

I have used most of the conditioners and they are all great! I love the Shea Butter and the Vanilla Silk the best, probably for the smell. The Coconut is great, too! They are very moisturizing and detangling, all of them. There have been a lot of threads about this line. Gymfreak had a thread about some new flavors they have, such as Mocha Espresso, Mandarin Olive Oil, Pomegranate Green Tea, and White Tea Grapeseed. I have yet to see them in the store but when I do, it's on!!! Here's a link:

http://www.organixhair.com/

LovelyLionessa

I have used most of the conditioners and they are all great! I love the Shea Butter and the Vanilla Silk the best, probably for the smell. The Coconut is great, too! They are very moisturizing and detangling, all of them. There have been a lot of threads about this line. Gymfreak had a thread about some new flavors they have, such as Mocha Espresso, Mandarin Olive Oil, Pomegranate Green Tea, and White Tea Grapeseed. I have yet to see them in the store but when I do, it's on!!! Here's a link:

http://www.organixhair.com/

I love this line too! I agree with the bolded. I use the Coconut Milk and Vanilla Silk poos and conditioners. They smell like heaven and detangle my hair really well. The coconut self heating hot oil is really good too. I use that as a sealant and not as a pre-poo tho.