Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum

sensi sweetie

Anyone use this?
It is a coney serum, so it might not be for everyone, but I like the ingredients and remember sniffing it at walmart once.... it smells amazing :look:

Cyclomethicone, Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silk Amino Complex, Shea Butter, Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, Egg White Proteins, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Fragrance

Kiki82

I do when I do my braid outs...I put some on my new growth and tie down with a scarf....my newgrowth is amazingly flat when finished.....

Rae81

i use it sometimes when i wear my hair straight, i put it on my ends, and when i do a braidout i put some on my fingers and take my braids out. i love the smell

Barbie83

I havent tried the coconut milk serum, but i do use the vanilla silk serum by the same brand. I get awesome shine when i use it when flat ironing :yep:

acapnleo

I have the coconut which warms with you rub your hands together... I love the smell and use it from time to time when I remember that I have it in my stash.

mzsophisticated26

Oh yes this is my staple serum I looovvvvvve it! I like that it does not weigh down my fine/thin hair and gives awesome shine, the smell is yummy. It really help decrease breakage.

Lady_q_tee

I love it!! Its really amazing ... Be careful though if your hair is sensitive to protein as it has egg whites in! I use it on my hair when its pressed

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Lady_q_tee

I have the coconut which warms with you rub your hands together... I love the smell and use it from time to time when I remember that I have it in my stash.

I also have this one ... I use it in my deep conditioners or as a pre-poo!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Long Hair Care Forum App

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
isee this in walmart all the tiime.

the ingredients werent all that impresive to me tho =/ havent bothered it.

sensi sweetie

I purchased it today and am about to use it once my hair drys a bit (just washed)

My hair loves protein and cones so hopefully this is the start of a beautiful relationship :yep:

Allandra

Anyone use this?
It is a coney serum, so it might not be for everyone, but I like the ingredients and remember sniffing it at walmart once.... it smells amazing :look:

Cyclomethicone, Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silk Amino Complex, Shea Butter, Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, Egg White Proteins, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Fragrance
Yes, I've used it. It's a good serum. I wrote a review about it on this forum.

mbule

Hi ladies!

I've been gone for a while, but its good to see the site going strong.

I find coconut products to have been the best in my hair. bumble and bumble helped me grow my hair out from a fade/hawk i had in august of last year to where it is in my sig, 10/10. Then I got excited and tried Miss Jessie's Silkener which broke my hair and set me back about 7 months of growth.

The Moisture mask is great under the steamer!!! I Cannot live without.

And for blowing, straightening and frizzies I use The Bodyshop Grapeseed Glossing serum- best kept secret. Makes hair uber soft- lightweight and no Frizz.