Try me for free! (Organix Products)

sunshinebeautiful

I just left my friendly neighborhood Target with a couple of bottles of conditioner in hand. Why? This little tag caught my eye in the hair product aisle:

"Try me for free!*"

Ya'll know I had to check it out. :lol: Anyway, Organix shampoos and conditioners are "free" with a cash rebate by mail*. I decided to try the Nourishing Coconut Milk conditioner and the Smoothing Shea Butter conditioner. I figured why the heck not -- I get my money back via rebate. Plus the descriptions sound oh-so-tempting (and if I recall correctly, I remembered seeing a thread about these products a few days ago). Curiosity killed the cat -- and it snuck up on me today too. :lol:

I thought someone else might be interested in this offer. Also, FYI, there were lots of Pantene and Garnier Fructis products on sale. Some packaged with interesting "free trial size" products (Garnier).

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I saw the line and offer also at my local grocery store. I really want to try the Vanilla. I might go back next week.

Blessedhairgro

Hi Ladies,
the Organix poos and conditioners are also buy one get one free at Duane Reade drugstore this week. I know these drugstores are all over New York and I believe there are some in New Jersey too. I just bought 2 conditioners I didn;t need:lol: one coconut and one shea butter. I hope I like these.