Organic Root Stimulator Fertilizing Temple Balm

NClady

I use to keep my edges from thinning because I wear wigs and half-wigs. This has worked for me. The smell is not to hot. Please remember to wash your hands after you use it and to please to do a patch test to see if you are allergic to it. My crown has been thinning, due to stress, so I will start applying it to that. For some reason it says not to apply to the nape area. Don’t know why and I’m not going to try to find out. Might start growing hair down my back or something. LOL :lachen: Hope that this helps someone.

http://www.organicrootstimulator.com/products/temple_balm.htm

Description

· Herbal Scalp Formula.

· For temples, scalp and thin hair area.

· Perfect for relaxed and pressed hair.

· Relaxed, blow-dried or pressed hair.

· 12 Herbal Extracts & Vitamins exfoliate, stimulate scalp while revitalizing hair.

· Fertilizing Temple Balm is an intensive herbal scalp therapy that revitalizes and encourages healthy hair and scalp.

· Poor circulation, adverse scalp conditions, illness, hormonal imbalances, clogged hair follicles, and many other factors can inhibit the hair's ability to thrive.

· Fertilizing Temple Balm delivers essential oils and vitamins to enhance the scalp condition for healthier looking hair.

· Phytic Acid complex helps to exfoliate clogged follicles leaving scalp clean and supple.

· Sulfur-Rich amino acids are horsetail, nettle, and garlic fertilize the hair by delivering nutrients to the hair and scalp.

· Cayenne, a known stimulant, is infused into this balm to stimulate the hair and scalp.

· Essential vitamins and minerals of B, E, & zinc help protect and strengthen newly emerging hair.

Ingredients

Water Aqua , Oleth-10 , PEG-25 , Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Mineral Oil Paraffin Liquidum , Propylene Glycol , Glycerine , Isopropyl Palmitate , Oleyl Alcohol , Kola Nut Oil Cola Nitida , Phenyl Trimethicone , Lanolin , Aloe Vera Extract Aloe Barbadensis , Ascorbyl Methyl Silanol Pectinate , Phytic Acid , Dimethiconol , Panthenol , Zinc Acetylmethionate , Linoleic Acid , Linolenic Acid , Tocopherol Vitamin E , Paprika Extract Allium Sativum , Horsetail Extract Equisetum Arvense , Nettle Extract Urtica Dioica , Menthol , Diazolidinyl Urea

Instructions

· Patch Test:
o Conduct a patch test for allergic reaction before use.
o Apply a dime size amount to small area of scalp and wait for 24 hours.
o If itching, scalp pimples, or redness develops, do not use.
o If there is no reaction, you may proceed with application.
· Application - Use only if patch test is favorable:
o Apply a dime size amount of Fertilizing Temple Balm to thinning areas of scalp.
o Take precaution to apply only to thinning areas.
o Do not use in nape area.
o Massage into areas of scalp to insure full penetration.
o Apply twice a day, morning and night.
o Shampoo weekly with Uplifting Shampoo to allow proper penetration of Fertilizing Temple Balm.
o Results usually occurs within 8-12 weeks.
o After achieving desired results, you may continue twice a week to enhance further results.
o Discontinue use of Fertilizing Temple Balm 4 days before or 7 days after all chemical services.

Warnings

· To avoid skin irritation, loss of hair and/or allergic reaction follow derelictions carefully.
· In case of adverse reaction, discontinue use and consult a physician.
· Do not use on irritated/inflamed skin or on recently chemically treated hair.
· Not recommended for children under age 12.
· Avoid contact occurs, rinse with water.
· For external use only.
· If ingested, consult a physician.
· Keep out of reach of children.

I've been using this product for some time now and I don't see any difference. I think my thinning edges are because of genetics...

i remember growing my hair back when it was damaged so bad from a updo i had. And this is what i applied to my scalp twice a day and i had braids for 3 or 4 months. I took Biotin, prenatal vitamin and vitamin E. This was before i knew about LHCF or any hair boards. And it worked like a charm. They have a bigger jar of something like it now. Not sure if it is the same ingredients, i have it but havent used it consistently. And i just read that it was only to applied to the edges but before i was applying it all over. Its expensive because it was like 8.00 to 13.00 per jar and its not a big jar that it comes in.

I may go back to using this but it would be hard to do with a sewn, but i believe they also have the liquid also, but im not sure if it is as good as the creme.

I have been using this consistently for a few months, and I do see a change, but it is not much. I guess if it took me years to lose it will take a while to grow it back. :sad:

I just started using this last week but not for my edges. The left side of my hair grows slower than my right, so I am using it on the left side. hoping it will stimulate more growth. I am applying it once a day at night but may change to twice a day. Hopefully I will see results, but either way I am using it up since I have so many products I need to use or lose. I have the serum (which to me is not serum consistency, but more like water) too, so I will use that when the temple balm runs out. I also massage my scalp for 5 minutes.

I've been using this product for some time now and I don't see any difference. I think my thinning edges are because of genetics...

I was using this faithfully too and it did not do anything for me either. My thinning edges came from when I was a teenager putting black gel in my hair and combing it out rough:wallbash: It's growing in slowly, realllllllllly slow. I use BT on my edges but I'm going to look for something else:yep:

Has anyone experienced hair loss due to this product? I've been using it for a week and I swear on one side my hair is thinning. I'm trying to think back and figure out if that side was always this thin and because I am actually trying to take care of my hair I'm really noticing it now... idk. Since I cant remember for sure do you guys think should give it another week or so or stop now? I'm not having an external allergic reaction (bumps hives etc).

Has anyone experienced hair loss due to this product? I've been using it for a week and I swear on one side my hair is thinning. I'm trying to think back and figure out if that side was always this thin and because I am actually trying to take care of my hair I'm really noticing it now... idk. Since I cant remember for sure do you guys think should give it another week or so or stop now? I'm not having an external allergic reaction (bumps hives etc).
I don't remember any thinning but I remember me burning my edges up because I didn't stop using this product a couple of days/weeks prior to relaxing.

I use it occasionally (maybe once a week) & it definitely does work [for me]....but you have to be patient with it.

Back