><Opinions on Price><

AnjelLuvs

Okay I think I am goin to try that salon, it was a thread about a week or two ago about all the people leaving with long hair, well I called and asked about pricing, and the lady told me that they do affirm, yeh u know I was happy.

She said it cost 76 for a perm, treatment, conditioner, and trim, do yall think that is a good price?

If she does all the steps properly I think it is a good price. I use to pay 68 for this but the hair dresser followed all the steps to the letter.

oh my goodness.. yall must be paying a bucketload for relaxers and what not.. or maybe things are just cheaper in georgia. i get all of that for $45.

If I go on discount Tuesday, I pay $50. Otherwise relaxer and rollerset total $65. A trim is $20 extra!

All of the above are too expensive for a touchup. I personally dislike paying even $50...

Anjel, you have too many options in NYC to pay that much. Keep searching the board for recs.

thanks for helping me see the light I have decided to go elsewhere, just called some places and I can get a perm between 30 and 40 so I will decide btw, those two, which are

Above the Gorund 108 columbus, and Yohanny's 106th columbus

Well make sure they do all the steps. I find I'd rather pay a bit more to have someone do it right. I would watch them first do a realxer on another clients head.

that's a good price
smile.gif

Maybe another change in plans, since I can get my friend to do ti for freee, I will make sure she does it the way I like it done. She knows about hair, so I can save some money, because I dont want to experiment with perming, I will just stick with goin to DS's for wash and sets and trims.

$20.00 for a trim is a bit too much...my brother does hair at a celebrity salon and they don't charge that much for a trim...
blush.gif

You're telling me! My stylist got kinda glum
frown.gif
when I told him no trims for 6 months. Shoot, I can stop by Supercuts after a rollerset and get a cheap dusting for less than $20...

I think that's good for a salon. My stylist charges $50 for perm/condition and an extra $5 for a trim, but she's not in a salon.

Back