OMG!! Argan and Coconut Oil! Where have you been all my life

mariamichelle

So, today I bought some coconut oil from GNC and some Argan oil from Sallys. I must say that I am in love. My hair has never felt so smooth and moisterized. I cannot keep my hands out of my hair!

Last edited:

LushLox

Yeah they are both great, I particularly love the Argan oil. I have pure organic argan oil however, and it can be rather heavy so I only really use it when I wear my hair up (which will be a lot now).

Natural Glow

Yeah I was sleeping on the Argan Oil. I bought that little sample Sally's was selling and fell in love. I haven't used my first love Chi Silk Infusion since I bought the Argan Oil.

sozinzcomet

what exactly does argan oil do? can you pre poo with it? I have coconut oil that i use as a pre conditioning prior to shampooing.

Americka

I haven't used any coconut oil/Vatika Frosting on my hair since early November, but that Argan Oil is :lick:.

Sade'

I just purchased some Argan Oil by Josie Maran from Sephora the other day. I like it...no greasy build up. I use it on my face and hair.

jayjaycurlz

I have both Argan Oil and Coconut but I never thought of combining them. How do you mix them or do you apply one and then the other?

Lucia

Those of you who have used both coconut oil and argan oil, which one is better, is there a diff or are they basically the same?
Cause Argon oil is expensiveTIA

Sha76

I have use the argan Oil from Sally's and I LOVE it. Definitely a keeper. But I am learning to be a bit light handed with it. If you use too much it can be heavy

aquajoyice

Both are staple products. I go between Eden allure Argan oil and my sallys one n only. As for coconut oil I buy it from nob hill they have the best :)