OK..MsKenesha gave me the courage to tell you that.....

skegeesmb

Don't feel bad. I was so ashamed when I had texturized after a little more than two years. I had come so far and my natural hair was thriving. I'm transitioning...again. But who knows maybe I'll get the courage to have someone re relax some of the sections that have matting due to be underprocessed in some areas. But when you have hair it's hard to let it all go.

sengschick

The Bun Master
Thanks for sharing Sherrylove! No one here was going to cast any judgment b/c your relaxed hair is gorgeous and was obviously healthy and thriving. I'm esp happy b/c now I have another PhytoRelaxer user to help me field all the questions /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

dreemssold

Well, I was sad when I read you planned to cut gradually, lol. I just love your hair. I know you would have had a beautiful natural, but your relaxed hair is gorgeous and healthy, and I don't think any of us wanted to see it go /images/graemlins/grin.gif. Relaxed/natural/texturized...it's a very personal decision, and I am glad you did what you felt was best for YOUR hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

SherryLove

more thanks to you ladies>>>>>>....

sengschick---i am back and ready to answer any questions that i can on phytorelaxer.... /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif

zanna

Don't feel bad Sherrylove,
you did what's best for you and your beautiful hair. If it was me I would do exactly the same as you, and relax my hair again because I would not cut my hair.
Sincerely
Zanna

ElizaBlue

SherryLove you have beautiful hair, and are an inspiration to us all. Speaking of which could you please pm me with your hair care tips, with the oils. I read them last year but now cannot find the post. TIA.

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove you have beautiful hair, and are an inspiration to us all. Speaking of which could you please pm me with your hair care tips, with the oils. I read them last year but now cannot find the post. TIA.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok.. i will

itismehmmkay

[ QUOTE ]
I reneged on the decision to go natural.... I finally gave in and relaxed my hair on August 28.....Thanks, Ms. Kenesha....You really gave me the courage to tell the ladies here. My hair has been relaxed for almost a month now.....I feel like I have betrayed myself and my scalp...... and after all that talk about the benefits of going natural... I got so frustrated dealing with the two different textures and did not want to cut all of my hair off. It was too time consuming to do my hair and would eventually be too costly if i wanted to get my hair done in twists or locks.... i feel just a tad bit embarassed... I will continue to relax my hair 2 to 3 times per year with Phytorelaxer Index 2.....nevertheless, my hair and scalp are still fairly healthy.... /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this is late, but I completely understand. I felt the exact same way. The good thing is that you know what works for you. That's what all of this experimenting is all about! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I reneged on the decision to go natural.... I finally gave in and relaxed my hair on August 28.....Thanks, Ms. Kenesha....You really gave me the courage to tell the ladies here. My hair has been relaxed for almost a month now.....I feel like I have betrayed myself and my scalp...... and after all that talk about the benefits of going natural... I got so frustrated dealing with the two different textures and did not want to cut all of my hair off. It was too time consuming to do my hair and would eventually be too costly if i wanted to get my hair done in twists or locks.... i feel just a tad bit embarassed... I will continue to relax my hair 2 to 3 times per year with Phytorelaxer Index 2.....nevertheless, my hair and scalp are still fairly healthy.... /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this is late, but I completely understand. I felt the exact same way. The good thing is that you know what works for you. That's what all of this experimenting is all about! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

that's so true... thanks....all of you ladies here really helped me to get over the embarrassment of it all..... /images/graemlins/rosebud.gif