OK..MsKenesha gave me the courage to tell you that.....

love2praz

Congratulations, SherryLove, on your decision! Can't wait to see pics! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
I ain't gone lie. I love my naps, but if I had 31 inches of long, relaxed hair, I wouldn't cut it either! Congrats on following your heart. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Do you. /images/graemlins/up.gif

Faith

That is so funny. i was going to ask how your transitioning was going. Hey....don't feel bad. I was natural almost 5 years even did a BC and now I'm texturzing. At least yours wasn't years...lol. Do what feels good/right for you. It's YOUR HAIR afterall. I do get where you are coming from though. I didn't even do a post about mine since I thought I let people down. LOL! Now, I realize..nope...I let noone down...It's MY HAIR...WTG /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tracy

Sherrylove....

No need EVER to feel like you can't tell us about your haircare journey. /images/graemlins/nono.gif No matter what you said, or promised, or thought might be a good idea. If you decided to transition again next week, we'd want to know that too! We want to know it all - the good, the bad, the natural and relaxed. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

It's ALL good. Truly. That lovely mane is an inspiration - long or short, relaxed or no.

/images/graemlins/kisses.gif

ccd

[ QUOTE ]
Don't feel bad sherry, it's ur hair and u r entitled to do what you wish, whenever you wish. Either way, im sure ur hair is beautiful, as always /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!!!!

Dolce_Dawn

SherryLove, I can't hide my enthusiasm. I am SO glad you're not transitioning b/c I didn't want you to cut off that beautiful hair of yours. I know you said you wouldn't BC, but still... THAT HAIR!!! (LOL) I love it!

And you know this forum: we squabble sometimes, but at the end of the day we really love each other, just like sisters. You can tell us anything. You're a grown woman up in this piece and it's your hair. And at the end of the day, it's about what makes the other member happy that we're most concerned about. Not hairstyles or textures.
Kudos to your journey, SherryLove! /images/graemlins/up.gif

brittanynic16

Some are not always ready to make the journey. It can certainly be hard especially when your hair is as long as your hair is. But hopefully you will reconsider your decision and find a way to transition comfortably. Good luck in what ever you do.

inthepink

Girl, don't feel bad! It's your hair and it's up to you what you want to do with it! I can understand not wanting to cut your long hair and let me just say that you are so lucky to have had a choice b/c I did not. I am sure your hair is beautiful and I can't wait to see pictures!

A_Christian

It's good that you made the choice that's best for you. Your relaxed hair continues to be a source of inspiration and proof that relaxed hair can be long and healthy. Keep up the great work. :)

bettydavis

I would never be able to transition if my hair was that long...and its so pretty and healthy too...you shouldn't feel bad about relaxing at all, everyone's allowed to change their mind sometimes.

hiza

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Any update pics? I just love your hair.

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Natural, texturized, relaxed~You will continue to remain my hair idol /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!

pebbles

[ QUOTE ]
I think you did whats best for you and thats all that really matters

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! /images/graemlins/up.gif

SherryLove

ladies, another round of thanks for your kind words and support... yall really know how to make a girl feel better......LOL

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
Co signing with what everyone else said! Our hair is so versatile...we can go from curly to straight in no time. It's all about what's best for you and your tresses. That was a lot of beautiful hair you would have had to cut and transition with. I wouldn't want to part with that much either. /images/graemlins/up.gif

Irresistible

okay I was so so happy that you were going natural, i cant lie. BUT I'm just as happy that your doing what makes you happy. hugs , feel good about your decision , all that matters is you do whats right for you!

lovelymissyoli

I feel you. I transitioned for 7 months and then relaxed last month. I had to do what worked for me, and going natural didn't. It was time consuming, but most of all, it cost me a lot of money. It wasn't necessarily the products, but whenever I went to get my hair done I always wound up wasting money because my hair would poof right back up. Oh well, that's over now. I'm just learning how to take care of my relaxed hair this time around. Good Luck!

EXSQUISIT

You inspire me whether natural or relaxed, and as CH said it's your choice. No need to feel bad! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

EXSQUISIT

You inspire me whether natural or relaxed, and as CH said it's your choice. No need to feel bad! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
i didnt know u stopped transitioning until I saw MsKenesha's relaxed thread and when this thread was bumped. Like everyone else said, your hair would be hard to transition as long as it is but you'll have lovely hair whether its relaxed or natural.

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
i didnt know u stopped transitioning until I saw MsKenesha's relaxed thread and when this thread was bumped. Like everyone else said, your hair would be hard to transition as long as it is but you'll have lovely hair whether its relaxed or natural.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah PB.... no more transitioning for me.. i am back to relaxing my hair 2 to 3 times per year.... /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

SherryLove

Hey Mahalialee /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gifThanks so much and nice to hear from you...

B

ballet_bun

You have beautiful hair, and I'm sure it will continue to be wheather you are relaxed or natural. As long as you are comfortable with the decision you made, I'm very happy for you!!!!