Ok I am going back to my dominican products!!!!!!! Help!

myhair1014

Ok so I want to the salon yesterday and the stylist used a relaxer named Ashtay(sp?). My hair just loved it. It is AMAZING. She also said my hair was very dry (despite the fact I have been using every oil mentioned on this forum). Please let me know what dominican products I should buy and from where online. I am looking for a:

Conditioner
Shampoo
Leave in
and Mosturizer

Thanks in advance ladies.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I don't particularly like Dom shampoos, but as far as DC's go quite a few are good:

Nacidit brand is very popular, particularly the olive oil one (moisture)

My personal favorite tho is Miss Key 10 en 1 very good for moisture.

For protein DC, I peronally like Toque Magico Emergencia.

Leave-ins: Lacio Lacio is good (has SAA in it) I'm transitioning and I like it on both my natural and relaxed hair, I mix it with S-curl tho.

check out this site:

http://www.roundbrushhair.com

They sell Dom products and have customer reviews.

HTH.

bravenewgirl87

Ok so I want to the salon yesterday and the stylist used a relaxer named Ashtay(sp?). My hair just loved it. It is AMAZING. She also said my hair was very dry (despite the fact I have been using every oil mentioned on this forum). Please let me know what dominican products I should buy and from where online. I am looking for a:

Conditioner: For dry hair, Nacidit (No protein at all). For moisture and strength: Miss Keys 10 en 1.
Shampoo: haven't used any yet.
Leave in: Lacio Lacio. If you insist that Lacio is too water, then I guess you can try La Bomba. But, IMO, La Bomba is not all that great.
and Mosturizer

tenjoy

Conditioner
Shampoo
Leave in
and Mosturizer

Oil is not moisturizing :look:

Esq.2B

Oil is not moisturizing :look:

This is what I was thinking also.

I never use DOM poos OP. I don't think most people on LHCF use them.
You should probably just get a good moisturizing shampoo. There are a ton of them. These aren't Dominican poos:

Cream of Nature (green) if you can still find it.
Breakthru
Kenra MC
Keracare
Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Poo

And if you search the threads you can find a whole lot of other ones.

Dom Conditioner:

Miss Keys 10 en 1

Dom Leave-In:

Lacio Lacio

Dom Moisturizer:

I haven't used a DOM moisturizer so I'm not sure.

Eisani

While I'm a PJ to my heart, I'm definitely a horrible Dom prod PJ! The best thing to do w/b like someone else said, go to roundbrushhair.com and read the reviews of different products. She even has it set up where you can search for products based on your hair issue (dry, relaxed, color treated, etc). Just like with everything else, everything isn't for everybody. Like the 10 en 1, I've found that people either love it or hate it (I personally h8 it). I like Una Bomba in the summer, but not in the winter and Lacio2 was alright but I prefer Baba de Caracol , Placenta de Oveja and Silicon Mix leave ins. beautyofnewyork.com is also a good site as far as prices go, but there are no product reviews and stuff. Do some research, don't make your purchases based solely on our suggestions :drunk:

queen_t

My staples and personal faves are:

Il Toque Magico Emergencia mixed with castor oil for DC (its on my hair now :grin:) and Lacio Lacio.

Me no likey the smell of Silicon Mix or Miss Keys, makes me nauseous :barf:.

Country gal

I am a Dominican Product newbie. I love 11 En 1 from Roundbrush. Jenmd had recommended to me because it is a popular conditioner among the Naturals. I really like it. I also use Laio Laio too. I was on the fence re shampoos since I love Elucence's poos.

Eisani

I am a Dominican Product newbie. I love 11 En 1 from Roundbrush. Jenmd had recommended to me because it is a popular conditioner among the Naturals. I really like it. I also use Laio Laio too. I was on the fence re shampoos since I love Elucence's poos.

11 en 1 is the ish!!! A definite staple. Smells nice too. BTW, I see some familiar faces in that pic. Where were y'all? lol

hothair

Miss Key 10 en 1!!!! I don't like the smell of Silicon mix so I mixed it with my Aussie Moist and it left my hair lush.

skipper

the smell of 10 in one reminds me of cold medicine i used to hate when i was a kid

i love lacio lacio its softening powers are amazing it makes my 12 weeks post new growth feel so luxuriously soft

chebaby

no leave in is better than my salerm 21 b5. i have lacio lacio and its to watery for me. i like them thick and creamy