Dominican Products

Islandgurrl

I would like to convert over to mainly Dominican Products. Here is what I have on my list - most are dominican produts.

What I really need is a good dominican (preferably) shampoo that I can use - any suggestions is greatly appreciated!! Are any of the products below protein rich? I am so clueless on this hair stuff but I know I need to start taking care of my hair better than I am doing. The only problem I am having is shedding. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Suave Clarifying Shampoo
Salerm 21 - leave in
Silicon Mix - Deep Con.
Miss Key 10 en 1 - Super Con.
Silicon Treatment Intensive - Treatment
Silicon Mix Treatment Moisturizing Shampoo for Damage Hair - is this any good?
Praital Silk Work Shampoo - is it worth getting this?
Praital Silk Worm Rinse
Praital Silk Worm Moisturizing Cream - Deep Con.
Alter Ego Cren - Treatment
Alter Ego Garlic Hot Oil - Treatment
I've heard of Crema Negra for breaking but can't find it online - any suggestions on where I can get it?

buttaflye03

I know KiniKakes swears by Nacidit's Olive oil Shampoo (Aceite de Oliva).
My mom loves Luk's Shampoo with Olive Oil, Rosemary, and Berbena.

KiniKakes

I see someone already referred you to RoundBrush.com. That's a great place to order ure Dominican products, as well as ask questions and so forth (there's a forum on there for questions).

Yes, I love the Nacidit and the Capile Aceite de Olive shampoo! These are natural-based products that leave my hair very clean and soft and nourished. I love it! They are staples and i could not imagine EVER using anything else!

buttaflye03

KiniKakes said:
I see someone already referred you to RoundBrush.com. That's a great place to order ure Dominican products, as well as ask questions and so forth (there's a forum on there for questions).

Yes, I love the Nacidit and the Capile Aceite de Olive shampoo! These are natural-based products that leave my hair very clean and soft and nourished. I love it! They are staples and i could not imagine EVER using anything else!

Kini, I bought the Nacidit shampoo last week and tried it this past Monday. I didn't find it as moisturizing as my Keracare but I'm willing to give it another chance due to your rave reviews.