Has anybody heard of this?

Tene

I read about this a while back on longhairlovers forum. It's by ojon hair care, it's a hair treatment. It's costs $70, it's very expensive and you only get 5oz.

Ojon™ Restorative Hair Treatment
Ideal for dry, dull, damaged, natural or chemically-treated hair

Ojon™ Restorative Hair Treatment is a unique, highly-concentrated and versatile hair rejuvenator containing 100% pure Ojon™ palm nut oil — the same oil used by the Miskito Indians of Central America for over 500 years.

Ojon™ instantly hydrates and improves the condition of damaged, color-treated or processed hair without weighing it down. Fortifying, rebuilding and nourishing, it leaves hair extraordinarily shiny, silky and manageable. Ojon™ is color safe.

I purchased Ojon last week. The total price including shipping and handling was $51. It smell like cinnamon. It in solid form but when you rub your hands together it turn into an oil. I have only used it once as a deep conditioner. But it can be used as a leave-in or shine enhancer. A little goes a long way.

Tene

Where did you purchase your's at because when I was gonna order it on there website the price was $70.

Pepperanne2

Sounds interesting...where can this be purchased (at the more reasonable price?) Is it a more "creamy" consistency? - whereas it can be used on wet hair as a deep conditioner? or is it a little heavier where it has to be melted. Maybe my mind is confusing me but it looks like dark shea butter so I am thinking its going to be hard like that...

MissB

This post is interesting because I was talking to mom the other night...She told me that she had purchased a product from QVC for $42. My mom is not known to buy salon products. So, I was in a state of shock. She said that the models on QVC had pretty hair so she decided to order Ojon. She said that all the ladies at church complimented her hair last Sunday. She used the Ojon in conjunction with the NTM serum and did a rollerset.

At any rate, the item number is A03788 ($42.50 + 4.72 for S/H).

I purchased my from QVC for $51 this included shipping and handling. Their website has it for $55 this does not including shipping and handling. If you go to longhairlovers.com and look under articles scroll down to Batana Oil and they have some information on it. I don't think regular palm oil will work the same as the Ojon due to the fact that Ojon is harvest in the rain forest of Honduras.