OJON HAIR

taytay86

Ladies, has anyone tried Ojon Hair products? I received a free sample of their restorative hair treatment which is all natural (I looked up the ingredients:grin:) It smells...natural.

I'd love to hear your comments before I try this product.

TIA!

I do not know that I am the majority opinion, but I really like the Ojon restorative treatment. I love the scent - I think it smells earthy and reminds me of the wonderful clean smell of working in the garden, a mix of flowers and soil. I bought the small one when I first started my hair journey a year ago, and noticed a definite positive difference in my hair. Since I've not been using it, I've noticed a negative difference as well. I was just online ordering more from Sephora. It is a little pricey, but it lasts a very long time.

I love it!!! It smells like coffee to me. I used to use it on my scalp and ends all the time when I was relaxed. Haven't really used it recently, will prob go back. I usually bought it from QVC and have purchased from E-bay. I only order from Sephora when its 20% (friends-n-family).

I love the Ojon restorative treatment, its one of my pre-poo staples. My hair always feels well conditioned and smooth after every treatment. I always get my Ojon from QVC.

Loooove Ojon Restorative!! One of the best prepoos ever! I want to use it every time I wash but it costs too much for that! I use it once a week, though. Excellent product :yep:

Try it :yep:. I use it often and like it a lot. Makes my hair shiny and I get less split ends and dryness when I've been using it regularly. Also, I like that it contains Saw Palmetto which is a herbal cure for hair loss and hair growth (my hair is fine/thin and I need all the help I can get :ohwell:). I had to get used to the smell, now it doesn't bother me.

They have a kit for about 45.00 i think, I bought it when it first came out loved it very much.My daughter thought it was too expensive and said i could getteh same results from olive oil, as I do with the restorative treatment,But i really liked it and it smelled like coffee and something else i can't put my finger on,But two thumbs up!

I've used it before. I put it on and after my stylist, styled my hair, she was like "what was that you had on your hair?" It made it very silky.

Cool, thanks guys!

I was curious, so I rubbed some of the product on my hand and it felt oily and my skin didn't feel so "moisturized" after. I know this is probably a bad way to test it out, but I still find it interesting. Has anyone left the treatment on over night?

Cool, thanks guys!

I was curious, so I rubbed some of the product on my hand and it felt oily and my skin didn't feel so "moisturized" after. I know this is probably a bad way to test it out, but I still find it interesting. Has anyone left the treatment on over night?

That's the rub! It moisturizes without feeling greasy. I do pre-poo at least once a week with the restorative treatment overnight. Washes right out and has put so much moisture back into my hair. Love the smell, love the product! Costs a grip, but at this point I can't do without...I plan to use the SWA+ once I run out of aphogee for my fortifying/protein-like part of my hair care routine. I'll be using OJON exclusively at that point...

I have some on my hair right now i will wash out tonight from yesterday morning...LOVES IT!

Last edited:
That's the rub! It moisturizes without feeling greasy. I do pre-poo at least once a week with the restorative treatment overnight. Washes right out and has put so much moisture back into my hair. Love the smell, love the product! Costs a grip, but at this point I can't do without...I plan to use the SWA+ once I run out of aphogee for my fortifying/protein-like part of my hair care routine. I'll be using OJON exclusively at that point...

I have some on my hair right now i will wash out tonight from yesterday morning...LOVES IT!

How much do you use? Do you comb your hair thru first? Do you use any of the other OJON products?

Funny, I just did my first one today! Im sold. I like the shine and manageability. It does cost a grip

Loooove Ojon Restorative!! One of the best prepoos ever! I want to use it every time I wash but it costs too much for that! I use it once a week, though. Excellent product :yep:

I see you hair cousin :lol:

*raises hand*

Ojon Restorative user as well...:yep:

I use the ojon restorative treatment as a pre poo. Lately this has been my Post Club Hair Rescue Treatment.
For some reason when I go out clubbin, by the end of the night my hair is a tangled, sweaty mess :look:
I apply the ojon at night & proceed with my regular poo & dc the next day. It's a life saver :yep:

I use the ojon restorative treatment as a pre poo. Lately this has been my Post Club Hair Rescue Treatment.
For some reason when I go out clubbin, by the end of the night my hair is a tangled, sweaty mess :look:
I apply the ojon at night & proceed with my regular poo & dc the next day. It's a life saver :yep:

I will have to keep that in mind. Sweat and smoke do a number on my hair :nono:

How much do you use? Do you comb your hair thru first? Do you use any of the other OJON products?

I do it the day before I wash. I use about a nickel to quarter size amount of the restorative treatment for my *whole* head. I get a little bit, melt it by rubbing my palms together and then just distribute through my hair from roots to ends. Keep doing that until I have used the whole amount. Then I either baggy the ends and bun, or just put into a ball or bun and leave it like for until the next day when I wash. A little goes a long way and I use it once a week (since about August 2007) and the jar (I have the 5.5 oz size - ~$55) is still pretty full.

I also use the Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner, the Revitalizing Mist, the Hydrating Styling Lotion, and the Glossing Spray. Details of my regimen are in my FOTKI (no password). I plan on adding their protein type treatment (SWA+) to replace my aphogee as SOON as I run out so I will be using their line completely and 100% then

Back