Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters,Lotions & Cremes 2013

myfaithrising

:lol: You probably used too much product! I too used too much Keravada Fenugreek one time on my scalp and it was dripping onto my forehead.

As for me, I used Oyin Hair Dew, sealed with Keravada Fenugreek and massaged a little on my scalp as well. Felt great.

I must remember this!! *writes on a chalkboard 100 times* "I will not be heavy handed"

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
made myself some coffee butter for the first time. this one is used to 'finish' styles and seal.

mixed some fresh coffee grounds and silk peptides with the following butters and ceramides:

-cocoa
-shea
-mango
-sunflower
-grapeseed
-broccoli
-baobab
-argan

Let that sit on a low low double boiler all day. Whipped up to a fluffy texture.

Wow, it makes my hair soft and shiny and locks the moisture IN. :yay:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Just did a scalp massage with Keravada Fenugreek in Buttercream scent, refreshed with Oyin Hair Dew, sealed with a little Keravada on the length and MYHC Buttery Soy on the ends. :lick:

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Refreshed my bun with Oyin Hair Dew and sealed with Qhemet Biologics Hydrate and Twist Butter. Each of these products do wonders on their own but they don't wow me as much when combined.

Angelbean

made myself some coffee butter for the first time. this one is used to 'finish' styles and seal.

mixed some fresh coffee grounds and silk peptides with the following butters and ceramides:

-cocoa
-shea
-mango
-sunflower
-grapeseed
-broccoli
-baobab
-argan

Let that sit on a low low double boiler all day. Whipped up to a fluffy texture.

Wow, it makes my hair soft and shiny and locks the moisture IN. :yay:

Questions! Questions!! Lol I love coffee butter did you infuse the coffee grinds in an oil? Or did you just mix the grinds into the butter..

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Golden75

So, Hey G, do you have the Sorrell and the Wrappers Delight? I'm tryna' think about which one I'll pull out 1st.:look:

I wish she would have sent me 8oz bottles (like I ordered) I would have put some on the Exchange Forum, now I have x2 16oz bottles to use up.:ohwell:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Golden75

So, Hey G, do you have the Sorrell and the Wrappers Delight? I'm tryna' think about which one I'll pull out 1st.:look:

I wish she would have sent me 8oz bottles (like I ordered) I would have put some on the Exchange Forum, now I have x2 16oz bottles to use up.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair - I had a sample of Wrappers but I think I only used it while I was braided up, and I have a full bottle of Sorrell. I love sorrel :lick:

Angelbean

Lightly spritzed end with water and applied vatika oil on the length and shea butter on the ends...prepping for a much needed wash day tomorrow and since my bask stuff is here I think I'll use some things!!

toaster

Yesterday I put my peppermint pomade on my scalp and used my oil mix and hairitage products on my length.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Questions! Questions!! Lol I love coffee butter did you infuse the coffee grinds in an oil? Or did you just mix the grinds into the butter..

Oops didn't see this Angelbean. Yes. I let the unused coffee sit with the cocoa and shea and mango in the double boiler in low for several hours. It was just warm to the touch. Then strained the coffee out and added the other oils.

Yes it smells strongly of coffee. Lol. I took advantage of that and added other fragrances that compliment coffe, like vanilla. I've gotten quite a few compliments that I smell nice lately! Haha. People like it.

Angelbean

Oops didn't see this Angelbean. Yes. I let the unused coffee sit with the cocoa and shea and mango in the double boiler in low for several hours. It was just warm to the touch. Then strained the coffee out and added the other oils.

Yes it smells strongly of coffee. Lol. I took advantage of that and added other fragrances that compliment coffe, like vanilla. I've gotten quite a few compliments that I smell nice lately! Haha. People like it.

Thats okay! Thank you for letting me know exactly what you did I am going to try to make some today! And I bet you smelled good that coffee and vanilla is such a a great combo!:yep: