Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters,Lotions & Cremes 2013

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Using: Coffee Pomade from the Coffee Shop, but will put something else into rotation. Maybe Afroveda's Shea Amala.

Bajanmum

Pre pooed with ayurvedic oil blend and used leave-in HV whipped ends and moisturized with SD creme de la silk

SpiceUpMyHair

Used LOC method on freshly deep conditioned hair. Massaged scalp with Hair Trigger Explosive Growth Elixir.

L= water and chi keratin mist
O= Sunflower oil
C= Hairveda whipped ends

Lita

Washed my bang..Just the bang today..Ambrosia Lavender Camomile Honey Curl poo,Soultinacls Afrotastic Dc 1hr,rinsed with Soultinacls Mango Dip,applied Yucca & Aloe Hair Milk,Amaka Coconut Cream on length just little..Rubbed Rice Bran oil on ends,bang in Lg roller...

*I wash my bang every other day..Just the bang..

My hair is loving this weird combo-Yucca/Aloe Milk,Coconut Cream moisturizer & Ultimate Treat...It's responding very well.To that odd mix..Hair is really full from it.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Babygrowth

Did y'all find y'all oils (hemp, coconut, etc) cheaper online or in stores like whole foods? I don't know which route to go...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Babygrowth

The WF's isn't that close to me & Vitacost has Flat Rate Shipping for $4.99. My little Health Food store near to my house is reasonable.

But I just get them from Vitacost (or someplace like that).

I'd do a quick cart and then evaluate.

Babygrowth

Yeah, IDareT'sHair I like the vitacost prices so I will probably just do that. WF and Trader Joes are not that close to me either and the flea market marks up prices like $3 compared to online prices. Thank you for your help!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Babygrowth

That's where I get all my "Teas" too. Alvita Tea (Brand). You should look at those while you're out there.

*not pushin'....just sayin'* :lol:

Vitacost is much 'cheaper' for these Teas than my little neighborhood Health Food Store, although they carry it.

Babygrowth

@Babygrowth

That's where I get all my "Teas" too. Alvita Tea (Brand). You should look at those while you're out there.

*not pushin'....just sayin'* :lol:

Vitacost is much 'cheaper' for these Teas than my little neighborhood Health Food Store, although they carry it.

IDareT'sHair Girl, :look: I have added teas then removed them and added them back again. I just don't know which ones to start with :blush:

Babygrowth

Using my LI mix, eve oil, and seyani hair butter... I will be doing a haul this weekend so there will be more interesting mixes to come! :)

Lita

Came home tonight..Mist my scalp with Coily Head Chick Hair Martini,Yucca/Aloe Milk,Coily Head Chick ultimate treat on length & sealed with Wheat Germ Oil..Hair in braids.

*Coily Head Chick-Contains Rice Bran Oil..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

SimJam

Gonna spritz hair with CD tui and moisturize ends with ends insurance and seal with castor oil