Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

natural oasis grease (mixed with sulfur) put on my scalp last night. lco method with claudies & komaza products and sealed with my oil mixture yesterday & today.

Well I ended up setting my hair with my deep conditioner and gel, so my hair is ridiculously soft (and only half-dried so my hair isn't really "set")

Either way, I've still been using Vatika Frosting, Entwine Butter Cream, and BASK sevenfold butter to moisturize my hair at night.

Used a Little BBD Stretch & a Little Mega-Tek.

Will probably massage in a little Strong Roots Red Pimento Hair Oil this evening.

Plain water to moisturize, sealed with the naturalize whipped Shea butter yesterday. This morning I really didn't need anything, but I've been my hair out everyday the past week and a half. For good measure I very lightly spritzed with some water, put the hair in 4 big twist and hit my bed. My hair has been so shiny and moist that I don't even want to wash this weekend. But of course I won't be that foolish, lol.
I think it really needed that Claudie normalizing DC I did 2 weeks ago. I was driving home this morning, and I looked at my hair in the rear view mirror as the sun hit my face. It looks so dark and shiny. I remember looking at it a few weeks back (was testing out my cone filled products and air drying), and it looked so grey, dull, and dry. I love the feel of cones in my hair though, so I have to find a balance.

I made a detangling spritz with marshmallow root tea, CJ smoothing lotion, and my coconut oil mix. My hair is soo fluffy and soft. Times like this I love my natural hair/new growth.

Soultanicals' Knot Sauce (loving it) Yep! Yep! Sprayed my hair with some juices n berries, applied my oil mix, and brought on the sauce. BAM! I'm loving the outcome and my curly fro.

I keep forgetting to check in. I just asked Hair Pouss Plus and Emu oil to my scalp. I'm hanging upside down now.

Sent from my phone...typos and autocorrect galore

Having a group sleepover at a friends house. My friends texted me and told me not to forget to do my night time routine and bring my bonnet. I used to be embarrassed to being my bonnet out in public but no one thinks it's a big deal.

Anyway, I used vatika frosting, entwine butter cream, and bask sevenfold butter on my ends.

The bask butter is a lot heavier than the SSI seyani butter, but it emulsifies into a nice oil consistency. I love it.

I used Twin-Lab Na-PCA as my liquid spritz and APB hair and body butter in pumpkin spice to seal. My fiance loves the smell...:love:

Used keravada fenugreek oil to prepoo, SD WGBC as leave in and sealed with the naturalme whipped Shea butter.

Please count me in :)

Creams: AIA double butter cream, CURLS milkshake

Oils: EVOO (loooove California Olive branch), coconut oil from Coco'mon by Ziggy Marley, Hot Six oil, JBCO

Essential Oils (all now brand): Orange, Lavender/Tea Tree, Peppermint

Butter: Shea butter from Agbanga market

DIY Regrowth edges mix: Shea butter, Jbco, few drops peppermint oil
Applied nightly

Last edited:
Back